0.3

Disclaimer
I do not own ninjago, any of the characters other then remi, and all canon events that happen. The only thing I own is remi, his powers and the scenes that aren't written in the show that I add or any storyline or plots that I change or add.

_________

We sat at a booth eating. I sat next to Lloyd. He held my hand under the table. Why is Chen so annoying! He was talking about fortune cookies then suddenly made everyone doubt us and made the alliance crumble.

"If we're gonna convince anyone, argh, we need proof. Ugh. We need too, oh, find that spell. Would you cut it out!?" Jay yells at a kabuki. "Jay, it's me" she says.

"Nya?" They all say. Nya!! " Lower your voices. I'm undercover. And to be completely honest, a bit out of my element. And I heard what happened to Cole. That was big of you both." I missed her so much.

"Love is like war, Nya. Everybody gets hurt." Jay says. "Is it just you, sis?" Kai asks. "Dareth's also on the island." Who?

"Who?" I ask aloud. Nya looks at me "who's this" she asks. I slip my mask up so she can see my face "hey cuz" she smiled "remi!".

"What up, ninja?" Someone says over a device. "And in contact with Wu via mobile base." Master wu, I miss him.

" If you're undercover, that means you can get close to Clouse's spellbo-" I tuned out what they were saying and focused on eating. I felt lloyd squeeze my hand. I looked up at
him and he smiled at me. I smiled back.

We all met up in Kai's room

We all met up in Kai's room. "Like I said, I ain't joining your little alliance. I'm gunning for that staff." Shade said, I frown. He meets my eyes and mouths a sorry. I understand why he wants the staff so I nod. But it doesn't make what he wants right.

"Hey, this isn't about an alliance. This is about finding out who is the spy. No one leaves this room until we find out who is passing information to Chen." Lloyd says.

"Why are you looking at me, Greenie? I'm not your spy." I believed him. Even though he's done some bad things in this competition I trust him when he says he isn't the spy. I feel like it's Skylor. I went invisible and snuck over to Lloyd "it's not shade" I tell him. His eyes flicker to me before he looks back.

"Perhaps I can help. I don't know who, but someone here isn't who they say they are." It's Skylor!!! My mind screamed. Neuro looked at me. "Quit reading my mind, you know it isn't me" I tell him. He nods.

"How do we know we can trust you? Maybe I should use your power and see inside your head." Skylor says and I scowl at her. "I'd like to see you try, power hoarder." I hold back a laugh.

"This is what Chen wants, for us to fight. But we don't have to. There has to be a more civilized way around this." My cousin says.

"There is. Everyone who's ever worked for Chen has the Anacondrai tattoo on their back. Find the tattoo, find the spy." That's smart.