File

LEVEL 10 SECURITY CLEARANCE

Y/N Y/L/N

Mother: Unknown

Father: Unknown

Species: Unknown

Powers: Pyrokinesis (fire control), Telekinesis, Life-Force absorption

History: Joined the military at 17 under the name Y/N Y/L/N and began working for Nicholas Fury at 21 as an assassin with Natasha Romanoff to take out many top priority assets. She left the military at 25 and joined Philip Coulson's team where she has continued to abide by Nicholas Fury's rules.

Kill Count: 634

Missions: 28 weapons organisations, 74 politicians, 156 members of terrorist groups, 376 hydra associates

17 March 2017

Y/N Y/L/N infiltrated an active terrorist group where she took out 59 men. She sustained a small stab wound to her thigh but returned to duty 84 hours later. Red light given.

23 April 2018

Y/N Y/L/N was a sniper during a meeting between Nicholas Fury and Brock Rumlow (now deceased), she took out 37 hydra associates and 9 politicians. Red light given.

31 October 2019

Y/L Y/L/N entered a hydra base to exterminate the base. 109 hydra agents were taken out, data was recovered. Lead to following mission on 14 November 2019. Green light given.

Y/N POV

"Holy shit" Daisy whispered in shock.

"D this doesn't change anything, I like you and I want to be with you, but if you need time, I'll wait".

"Why didn't you tell me" She asked slightly offended she was only learning this information now.

"I couldn't, Fury wanted it on the down low and Coulson has been keeping me on a tight leash" I huffed.

"But you could have told me, you can always tell me Y/N" she started getting angrier.

"I'm not going to argue Daisy, if you're mad then be mad you have a right to be. Listen, D... you know how this job is sometimes, you are so special to me and every time I see you, I just want to tell you every bad thing I've ever done and have there be no secrets, but it's not like that in our world"

"I understand Y/N it just hurts, it's like I don't know who you are", I grabbed her hands grounding her.

"We can talk about this and figure out where we're going but you need time to let this sink in, then, when we get back from this mission, I will tell you everything you want to know" I reassured her.

"We need to finish getting ready, we only have 20mins and you haven't finished doing your hair yet".