𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 _ 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ♔︎

Mulai dari awal

It flashes my mind and made a smile creeped onto my face, when she would always play with the rings on my fingers.

I reappeared in smoke inside my closet in the castle, and in the mirror fixed my collars of the shirt.

I walked out there and wasn't surprised, when I saw Alex seated on the couch near Rosa's side and kissed her knuckles.

Rolling my eyes... really agitated with this asshole, but as I said.. I'll keep it all under wraps for Rosa.

"When do you think she'd wake up?" She asked me, while she held onto Rosa's hand.

I shrugged, and pocket my phone and put on the silver chains around my neck.

"It seems we both don't got a clue.. yet. Mother wants to talk with me, if any good news.. I'll let you know."

Alex leant back in the couch and nodded. "Okay then. I'll be with her."

I nodded and without a next word, I kissed her forehead deeply and walked out the room in search of my mother.

If she isn't in the throne room, she's more likely in the library or her most obsessed place. Her garden.

Man, that woman might as well moves to there, and live there with my other mother. Plus that, it's been a while since we have a talk.

I've been so busy, I haven't have the time to sit and drink with that old woman, my second mother. We used to be very close, it seems work can change people.

And obviously, I found mother in her garden. She knelt near a baby tree, and water it, while she hummed her tunes in her own world.

"Ahh, I see you found me." She chuckled softly, and place the water can beside her.

I chuckled as well.. "It very obvious you love here, more than mum herself."

Mother laughed softly, and hummed. "You could say so. I'm sex deprived and only-"

I gagged and rolled my eyes, "Jeez, mom! I didn't ask you to tell me that!"

The woman slapped her knees and laughed, while I huffed and tried to get rid of the scenes.. I catch them in. Even in the fucking throne room.

These people have no shame in them. And it's like the next mother of mine heard us talking her, she appeared out of nowhere and flick my ear.

I groaned and before I could move, she headlock me in my neck and used her knuckles and ruffled my hair, and I groaned loudly.

I hate it when she does it, but the woman find pleasure in giving me pure hell.

"Mummmm! Quit!" I yell in Russian to her, but she just chuckled darkly and continued.

"Were you been a snitch with my wife, huh?" She asked in our native language, and I grunt.

"Fuck off!" I yelled as I swerved around, and kicked her into a bed of weed and heard the sadist laugh loudly.

In a blink of a eye, we're both tackling each other on the ground, but mother know that it's just the way we play around.

We play rough from I was young, and I find fun in it. It's how mother claims she spoiled me.

"Break it up!" Mother laughed and kick us apart.

I huffed and wiped the blood from my mouth, while I sat on the grass and glared playfully at mum.