The face was blurry for the most part but from what I could see of the clothes, I knew it wasn't Dominique from last night.

It was a picture of someone clearly about to tongue kiss some white girl.

I quickly sent a message to the group chat, letting everyone know that the woman in the picture wasn't Dominique. Dominique was wearing totally different clothes last night.

I continued scrolling through my notifications and saw that Talia had texted me back.

𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚: What are you're plans for the day? Do you wanna catch a movie??

No.

I sighed to myself while replying with not sure to both of her questions. Why would I wanna catch a movie with a woman who wants a serious relationship with me but the feeling isn't mutual?

And no, I don't wanna get to know her. I just wanna fuck. So why would I lead her on?

I finished drying off with my towel then went in with my moisturizer. Once I finished with that I began putting on my boxers and sports bra.

As I went to put on socks, I heard my phone ding twice. I was sure it was Talia saying something about me not being sure. But, to my surprise it was two texts from Dominique.

𝐃𝐨𝐦: Thank you
𝐃𝐨𝐦: I'm reblocking you now <3

What the hell? Are you serious. Be for real. I quickly responded, telling her that she should've never texted me in the first place then.

Dominique left me on read and stuck to her word, blocking me again.

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. I put my music on again while I made myself brunch. I made my go to breakfast sandwich and a smoothie with a few crumbled cookies inside.

Once I finished making food, I turned off my music and went to chill in living room while eating.

I guess Talia was a bit upset by my response because she still had yet to text me back. I shrugged it off and continued watching tv.

A groan of annoyance left my mouth when I heard a knock at my front door.

I sat my food down and went to get the door. I slightly cracked it since I was only in my sports bra and boxers. To my surprise, I saw my sister and our cousin, Kyndall.

Before I could say or do anything they forced the door open and pushed past me. "Excuse y'all!" I said.

"Hey." Kyndall smiled. I rolled my eyes at her in response. "Why are you in your boxers and bra? You got a bitch over here or something?" Hazel laughed. "Yea, were you expecting someone." Kyndall teased.

"The exact opposite actually. That's why I'm comfortable." I nearly slammed my door in frustration.

"Dang Angel, I ain't know you had titties." Kyndall teased. Hazel and Kyndall then laughed loudly. "Right. She's always wearing those damn sports bras." Hazel laughed.

I looked at the two as their faces turned red from all of the laughing. It was never that funny.

"Y'all fools are high, aren't y'all?" I shook my head.