Jealousy Jealousy

A.N.: I was so distracted listening speak now that I forgot to tell you that things are about to get complicated in the next chapters. It's going to be one thing after other after other and not all of these things will be good. The next 10 or 12 chapters are really really overwhelming.

Joe's POV

January 7th

- Hi, love.- I greet Taylor with a peck in her lips when she opens the door.

She gives me a tired smile. Poor thing, she's a wreck mess, and I'm not better. We just left the hospital a couple hours ago after a massive training day so we are seeking comfort in each other.

- I brought some wine for us, so we can relax and ask for junk food.

- Thanks, it's much needed. Thank God it's our break tomorrow. - she puts the wine on the fridge ,and hugs me, letting her head fall in my lap.

- How's your cramps?- I ask. Her period came yesterday and today before our shift she was pale from pain.

- It disappeared for now.

- Excellent, babe. If it comes back, tell me and I'll message you. Why don't we lie on the couch and watch some TV while we wait for our order?

She just nods, exhausted.

- So, I came here in an Uber and tomorrow we are going to take your car, okay?

- Not a problem. Did you lend it to Josh?

- Yes. He's all mysterious, I think he might be hiding something, but it's not my business.

- Maybe he's with Selena...

- Who knows.- I shrug, wishing Taylor is right about it.

- Where are we going tomorrow?

I smirk.

- We are doing a special walk. On the ice. - I arch my eyebrows and give her a malicious smirk, laughing at her horror expression when she remembers our acord from New York.

- Joe, come on! Did you still insist on this shit?

- Yes. It's going to be fun, babe. I'll be holding you while you get used to the patins, nothing to worry about.

- Fine. But if I fall you are falling too cause I'm dragging you with me.

- Deal.- I kiss her hand palms, smiling thinking how fun it is going to be.

We talk for a while and I go to the fridge to grab the wine while Tay cut some cheese for us.

- I'm not gonna lie, I'm ready to be a resident.- I sigh, exhausted.

- Same!- she answers and we laugh.

- We should be grateful for not having crazy schedules yet but sometimes being an intern is just boring. Must be so good to actually do something and call a patient yours...- she says and I take in all she's saying.

- Just six months, babe. Time is flying.- I hug her from behind.- Until then we better be doing a good use of all this free time.

Taylor's POV.

January 8th

I open my eyes and he's smiling at me.

Joe slept here last night after some wine and today he's taking me to the ice rink and I'm freaking out about it because I don't like to try new things that can end up with me in the orthopedic surgeon's office, but I'm trusting in Joe holding me.

- Morning, love.

- Morning Joe.

- Ready to have breakfast at Starbucks and head to the ice rink?