╬ 009; Fugitive ╬

Start from the beginning

"Fugitive..." Allison trailed off in a whisper.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"Why would Ivanna hurt someone innocent?" Scott asked confused to Sheriff.

"I'm not saying that, she was there and now no one knows where she is, neither does Stiles." Sheriff corrects.

"Um, well, i don't either, she's more closer to Stiles than i..." Scott lied, a look of calmness on his face.

Sheriff then sighed out. "Scott, i know you're willing to lie to protect your friends, but sometimes it doesn't work."

Sheriff then left, Scott sighing out as Sheriff had leave.

Scott walked inside the room, not seeing a sign of Ivanna, just seeing the curtain blowing back and forth, him thinking Ivanna had escaped.

"Ivanna, Ivanna? Ivanna!" Scott whisper shouted, looking around.

Ivanna jumped down from the ceiling, appearing in front of him, scaring him.

"Ivanna!" Scott scolds.

"They're looking for me, aren't they? They think i killed that guy, don't they?" Ivanna sadly asks.

"B-but i didn't, all i wanted was..." Ivanna trails off, showing him the sterling silver star necklace.

"I know you're not lying." Scott says.

Ivanna then dropped herself down on the bed, a frustrated sigh escaping her.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Allison was alone in the apartment, when she felt like someone was following her, the brunette quickly taking out her daggers, swinging them around, then swiftly turning around, knocking down the person off their feet that was behind her.

Allison placed the daggers at Isaac's neck with an amused smirk.

"What are you doing?" Allison raised a brow at him.

Allison then got up, making Isaac quickly got up from the floors.

"You weren't at school." Isaac says in an obvious tone.

"I heard Ivanna's taken in hiding, so that means...she isn't at school either." Allison twirled her daggers, shoving them in her pocket.

"It's not her fault." Isaac defended.

"I'm not saying it was." Allison quickly says.

"Um, is she okay?" Allison curiously asks.

Isaac crossed his arms over his chest, blankly staring at Allison. "Why do you even care?"

"I jus-."

"She's fine, she's with Scott, she's obviously not happy with being taken as a fugitive, but she's fine, she's still healing." Isaac then softly says.

"Oh, she's with Scott?" Allison's eyes widened in surprise.

"She'll be fine, she's a Lahey." Isaac then smiles.

Allison then faked a smile. "Great."

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"You can't go to Stiles." Scott grabbed onto Ivanna's hand to stop her from leaving.

Ivanna shook his hand off of her, giving him a look. "And why not?"

"Because, you're a fugitive, Stiles' father is the Sheriff and everyone's looking for you." Scott answers.