Special

Seven years have passed since the day they got together

Heeseung, who was now a 26 year old young man, was once again standing in his room in front of the mirror, fixing his hair.
"You look good Hyung!" Riki said and smiled as he saw his best friend being that nervous.
"Ahhh this is making me crazy." Heeseung said while he began walking up and down in his room.
"Don't be nervous bro, you'll get it!" Jay said.
"And he'll definitely say yes?" he asked unsure.
"Of course and now go, your date is waiting!" Jungwon said.
"And you guys are sure it's the right time?" he asked and they all laughed.
"Hyung you really got soft over the years you're not a teenager anymore, it's been 7 years you can do it!!" Riki said.
"Okay I'll do it wish me luck." Heeseung said.
"Hwaiting." Jake and Sunoo shouted after him as he was leaving the house.
He checked his left pocket of his cardigan and sighed in relive as he felt the little square velvet box.

In his fancy black car, he drove to pick up Sunghoon from work, which was about half an hour away from their apartment.
As he arrived, Sunghoon was already standing on the side of the road, a light breeze blowing through his hair and as he spotted his boyfriend he started to smile.
He got into the car and gave Heeseung a kiss on the cheek.
"Where are we going?" he asked while rubbing his eyes, he was visibly exhausted from the day.
"You'll love it." Heeseung answered him and drove off.
During the ride, Sunghoon's eyes became heavy and he fell asleep which made Heeseung smile as he noticed this in his side glance.
He put his hand on his boyfriends thigh and drove on.

After a while he stopped at a parking lot, you could already hear the sound of the sea, which woke Sunghoon up.
He quickly opened his eyes and beamed through excitement.
"The beach!" he said happily and pressed another kiss on Heeseung's cheek.
Heeseung smiled and together they got out of the car.
While Heeseung got a picnic basket and blanket out of the trunk, Sunghoon ran excitedly to the water.
He turned around to Heeseung, who had already arranged everything.
At this sight, Sunghoon realized how lucky he was to have such a caring boyfriend by his side for about 7 years now.
"Are you coming?" Heeseung asked with a smile, tapping his hand on the blanket beside him.
Sunghoon didn't need to be told twice and plopped down on the blanket next to him just a few seconds later.
Curious he looked into the basket in which Gimbap, some fruit and something to drink was.
With a soft "thank you" he thanked Heeseung and together they ate while watching the waves of the sea.

When they had finished eating, the sun was already slowly setting "what a dreamlike sight the whole thing can't get more beautiful" he thought.
Suddenly Heeseung stood up, pulled him up and together they ran a little along the beach until they stopped, looking at the sea with a breathtaking sunset.
"Sunghoon." Heeseung began talking while taking Sunghoon's hand.
"I don't even know where to start because there are so many things I'm thankful for, there are so many things we've been through.."
"I love you so much because of that..." he knelt in front of Sunghoon and took out the blue velvet ring box and opened it.
"Will you marry me?" he asked with a racing heart.
"Yes!" Sunghoon said with tears in his eyes while he fell into Heeseung's arms.
Heeseung put the ring on Sunghoon's ring finger and placed a soft kiss on his fiancé's lips.

This memory came up in Heeseung as they put on each others wedding rings.
"I therefore declare Lee Heeseung and Park Sunghoon or better said Lee Sunghoon as married."
"You may kiss each other now." the priest said with a smile.
The two leaned into a soulful kiss while tears of happiness lined their cheeks and their family and friends cheered in the background.

Sunghoon slowly walked to his family but Heeseung stopped in front and seemed to be looking for something.
When he found the certain object, he went to the microphone.
"May I have your attention for a moment?" he said, and people gradually looked in his direction.
He picked up his guitar and putt the strap around his shoulder.
"I would like to play a song that my mother taught me when I was younger" he began, looking at Sunghoon who was listening intently.
"My mother told me that I should play this song for the one with whom I can imagine my whole life and to whom my whole heart belongs." he finished his little speech and began to play.
As his fingers slid along the strings, tears ran down the cheeks of some people, especially Sunghoon, who watched him with a smile on his face.
When he was finished he went to Sunghoon.
"I love you Hoon." he said.
"I love you too Hee." Sunghoon replied with a soft smile.

This was one of the most beautiful days in their lives.

-The End

________________________________
It's done, "I hate you but..." came to an end.
It kinda makes me sad because I really enjoyed writing this story.
But many thanks to all of you!!
All comments,votes also the 3k reads are meaning a lot to me, I appreciate that!