Chapter 11

Heeseung's world seemed to collapse inside him as he looked into Sunghoon's face

He couldn't define his expression, he was overwhelmed, he just wanted to sink into the ground.
"Hee Hyung..."Riki said softly as he stood up and walked towards Heeseung.
But he took one step after another backwards until he finally ran away.
He ran through the forest back to the entrance of the camp.
The whole thing couldn't have happened more embarrassing...

Riki looked worriedly after him and turned to the other two which were standing behind him.
His gaze fell on Sunghoon who looked just as overwhelmed as Heeseung earlier, but he didn't hesitate long and ran after him.
"Well, I knew why I took some beer with me, because now I need one !" Riki said and offered Sunoo one, but he refused and looked eagerly in the direction in which the two had disappeared.

Sunghoon ran as fast as he had never before in his whole life and called after Heeseung a few times that he should please wait.
But Heeseung was desperate what had he done, they just became closer again and now everything is destroyed.

Sunoo nervously stared at his phone, it had been half an hour since they disappeared, what if they got lost?!
"Now put your phone away, they'll come back just be patient." Riki said relaxed while taking a sip of his beer.
"You're sure you don't want one?" Riki asked but Sunoo refused again, it wasn't that he had never tried beer but he just didn't liked it.
Instead he looked again in the direction where the both had disappeared which Riki noticed and sighed.
"Okay, if they don't show up in the next half hour we'll go and look for them." he said and saw Sunoo's face brighten a little.

At the same time, Sunghoon finally managed to catch up with Heeseung.
"Arghh can you just wait!" Sunghoon shouted at him.
"Why are you ignoring me!" Sunghoon said seriously to Heeseung as he dragged him by his collar.
"Damn I hate it I hate you...." Sunghoon shouted out while pushing Heeseung against a tree.
"But.." he stopped and swallowed.
"But I can't get you out of my head" Sunghoon said looking into Heeseungs eyes.
Tears went down from Sunghoon cheeks as he continued.
"You know how hard it was to forget you, our friendship ?!" he said crying.
"I tried to be mad at you but it just wouldn't work out which made it more frustrating."
"Sua was my one and only sister, she was my everything."
"But you, you left me." these words bursted out of Sunghoon but before he could continue he got interrupted by the boy in front of him.
"You stopped talking to me, you ignored me!"Heeseungs shouted out.
"Because I love you dipshit." Heeseungs eyes widened after the boy in front of him said that.
"I was holding it back because I wanted my sister to be happy." Sunghoon began to explain.
"I felt terrible, I felt like a backstabber but I wanted to be yours so bad"
"So I didn't realised what I've actually lost."
"I tried to give you the fault but it wasn't."
"You know why I...??"
Sunghoon looked away for a moment but Heeseung gently grabbed his face.
"Stop talking." he said an placed a soft kiss on the boys lips.
"Would you go on a date with me?"

____________________________________
Well here we go 🤭
Btw thank y'all for 100 votes and 2,6k reads!!