Chapter 3

Sunghoon woke up at 6:30am as usual, first he took a cold shower, then brushed his teeth and at exact 7am he left the little apartment

He always rode on his bike to school so he stays fit.
He needed 20 minutes to school, so 25 minutes would have left preparing everything for the day.
As he finished preparing everything he grabbed an apple out of his bag, ate it and drank a bit of his water bottle.
"Heyy Hyung I guess you don't mind if I sit here again." suddenly the pink haired boy from yesterday said which scared Sunghoon a bit because he was so focused in his own world.
"How are you today?" the boy asked.
"What are you doing tomorrow?" he continued but Sunghoon just ignored him and continued writing in his note book.
After a while Sunoo gave up and also focused on what the teacher said he just couldn't understand how someone could be that cold.
After 4 lessons the bell rang to lunch break, Sunghoon stood up and smiled satisfied as he looked as his clock which showed exactly 12:15am.
He wanted to go to the cafeteria but the pink haired guy hold him back.
"Wait for me I'll come with you." he said and Sunghoon couldn't believe his ears.
Sunghoon pulled his arm away and went straight to the cafeteria mad because he was 2 minutes later than usual and now there was a huge queue .
Sunghoon sighed and lined up at the back of the queue.
After he finally got his food, he sat down at his usual spot in the cafeteria where he could perfectly look around what others do.
But again he got interrupted by the new boy which was going on his nerves lately.
Sunoo sat down and began to eat.
"Uhmm Sunghoon I was wondering if you'd like to go to Baek Yerin's concert with me tomorrow?" Sunoo said but Sunghoon didnt answered.
"Do you want to?" Sunoo tried again but failed.
"Okay I'll wait for you tomorrow at the concert hall at 7pm if you're not there after an half hour I'll go inside." Sunoo then said.
"Why don't you say anything?" Sunoo said disappointed.
"Get lost." Sunghoon finally said which made Sunoo happy until he realised what the boy in front of him said.
" I said get lost." Sunghoon repeated which had hurten Sunoo, so he really got up and went away.
While Sunoo was walking away he forgot his student ID card on the table.
Sunghoon picked it up, that was the time he realised that Sunoo not just asked him to go to the concert he asked him to go with him because it was his birthday.
Sunghoon smiled at the fact that Sunoo invited him to the concert without knowing that it was one of Sunghoon's favourite singer.

Sunoo walked out of the cafeteria into the classroom where Mina and Yuna listened to some music.
"Heyy Sunoo do you want to join us?" they both called him and he nodded, he needed some company.
"What happened?" Yuna asked after she realised that Sunoo wasn't that cherish as usual.
"Nothing important." he said while the girls could perfectly see that he was sad.
"Now seriously you can talk with us whatever it is." Mina said with a light smile trying to cheer Sunoo a bit up.
"Well I asked Sunghoon if he wanted to go to the concert tomorrow and...
After he told them the whole story the girls pulled him into a big hug.
"Maybe he'll come." Mina then said which Yuna replied with a little slap.
"Don't make him hope." she said and Mina replied with a sorry.
"It's okay, thank you guys!" Sunoo smiled.

It was Saturday evening Sunoo had a slight hope that Sunghoon would come and maybe he had put his hopes to high.
The time went by faster as Sunoo wished it would  because after he watched at the time, there were just 2 minutes left until 7:30pm and Sunghoon still hasen't come.
Sunoo was disappointed but he should have went inside if he wanted to have a good seat but in this moment Sunghoon approached him.
"Hyung you came." Sunoo said happily.
"Don't call me like that I'm not your friend I'm just doing this because it's your birthday." Sunghoon said cold.
"Wait I didn't told you that my birthday is today." Sunoo was surprised because he has never told Sunghoon that his birthday was today so he smiled because he thought Sunghoon would have informed himself when his birthday is but the thought disappeared as Sunghoon gave him his student ID card.
"Thank you." Sunoo said ashamed at himself why does he even had this thought of course Sunghoon would never had informed himself about his birthday how stupid.
"Let's look where we can sit." Sunoo then said as they both walked into the middle row.
"Sir could you may slide over a seat?" Sunoo asked the guy who sat between two empty seats.
"Oh yeah sure I'm sorry." the guy said.
Sunoo thanked him and they both sat down.
Suddenly Sunghoons and the other guys hand touched, they both looked at each other.
As soon as they had realised which's hand they touched they pulled their hand fast away.
"Ohh hey Heeseung hyung you're here too." Sunoo said as he realised him too, Heeseung just nodded.

After the concert finished Sunghoon walked out as fast as he can.
"Eyy Sunghoon wait for me." Heeseung suddenly said which got Sunghoon shocked but he didn't reacted at his words.
"It's surprising to see you outside that late and out of your routine." Heeseung continued.
"I totally forgot you like her music too."
Some time later Sunghoon turned in the other direction to face Heeseung.
"Stop following me!" Sunghoon shouted but Heeseung just smirked.
"I'm not following you we just have the same way home you forgot ?" Heeseung said which made Sunghoon ashamed walking away.

No he hadn't forgot it...

———————————————————————————
I'm sorry if they're any grammar mistakes and I'm also sorry for this late update :(