Chapter 2

Heeseung went into the music studio where he usually hang's up after school because there he could relax and give free rein to his creativity

He laid down on the sofa and grabbed after his head phones but they weren't at their usual spot.
"Arghhh Rikiii." he shouted and sat up again.
Instead of listening to music he grabbed his guitar and played a song which his mum taught him before she died.

*Flashback*

"Mum what's that song called you're playing right now?" little 8 year old Heeseung asked his mum while laying down his head against his mums shoulder.
"The song actually doesn't have a name yet I created it for your dad I proposed trough it." she said while stroking Heeseungs head.
"Oh really." Heeseung said with an open mouth.
"Yeah, do you want to learn it Hee?" she said and Heeseung just nodded heavily.

"Yayy you have it." his mum said while she smiled brightly.
"Do you think I can play this song for someone I like in future ?" Heeseung said and his mum smiled even brighter.
"Of course my son, I bet you'll be very popular with the girls my handsome boy but don't play it for everyone you like." she said and stroked his head again.
"What do you mean by that?" Heeseung said confused.
"What I mean is you should play it to the person who owns your full heart and who deserves to be with you."
"The person you can imagine your future life with...

Heeseung sighed and putt his guitar away.
He laid his head against the wall and not much later he felt asleep.
"Heyy hyung wake up, I'm sorry I borrowed your headphones." Riki said to Heeseung while he shook him.
"Oh yeah it's okay." Heeseung  said fast  rubbing his tears away.
"Did you cried ?" Riki asked his hyung a bit worried because he never saw him like that but
Heeseung just shook his head, just said no and went out of that room.

Not much later Jake, Jay and Jungwon joined Riki in the music room which he didn't realised because he still thought about his best friend who's looking like shit.
"Heyy Rik is everything okay?" Jay asked sitting down next to him on the sofa.
"Yeah I mean no?" he said confused.
"Niki tell us what's wrong" Jungwon said worried and laid his arm around Rikis shoulders.
"I mean I'm fine but I'm worried about Heeseung hyung." he started.
"He cried in his sleep, he didn't admit that but I saw it and he looked sad."
"I have never seen him like that before." everyone heard that he was obviously worried.
"Yeah today in class he already looked sad." Jungwon said making a pout face.
They both got shocked as Jay started laughing with Jake joining.
"I'm sorry guys but there's no other reason than Sunghoon." Jay said trying to hold his laugh back and Jungwon just slapped Jay's neck.
"Ouch." he let out and then Jungwon laughed.
"Yeah I don't know if you guys ever realised but he looks at him every time." Jake said.
"Yes and the way he looks at him and now there's the new pinkie boy." Jay continued.
"That makes sense." Riki dreamily said but still not understanding why Heeseung never told him what had happened that they both hate each other but it also seems not like that. 
"Riki don't be too worried he'll have his reason for not telling us." Jungwon said and hugged him tight.
"Thanks Hyung." Riki said and hugged him back.
Jay was a bit jealous as he looked at them which made Jake smirking.
"Ohh there's someone jealous." he said and Jay looked at him as he would kill him.
"I'm not." Jay said pissed. 
"Actually why aren't you two together?" Jake said which made them both blush.
"That's what I've questioned myself too." Riki said, then Jake and him went out of the room very fast because this would have given more annoyance.

After Heeseung went out of the music room he sighed because he's not the person to show feelings to others he's more the one who listens to others problems and likes to help them.
He felt like everything was in slow motion and as he passed the cafeteria he saw Sunghoon with this new boy.
"Are they friends now?" he questioned himself sadly and decided to stalk them a bit.
But after a few minutes he couldn't take it anymore and went into the classroom to grab his bag, he decided to go home for today.
As he arrived at home Ms. Jung his personal servant greeted him.
"Welcome back young master, should I make you your favourite Ramen?" she asked and grabbed his bag.
"No I'm not hungry and please call me Heeseung I don't mind, even if my dad told you not to call me like that but I beg you." Heeseung said going up the stairs and closing the door.
He took a deep breath it had changed so much since his mum died.
His dad is always aboard so he hired a few servants which are taking care of him.
You could say that he lives alone with a few servants in a villa and that they're forbidden to call him by his name so that he does not build a bond with them.

He laid down on his bed scrolling trough his phone and got exited as he saw that the concert of his favourite singer Baek Yerin was in a few days which has brighten up his day again.