2. Innocence

Flashback

With Science notes in his hands, the small 13 year old, silver haired Omega boy taps his feet on the ground, until he grows tired of waiting for his best friend.

A pout formed on his lips, he wears his school bag and starts walking, finally giving up on waiting for his best friend. 

He takes a look at his watch gasping when he notices only five minutes remaining until the bell would ring and the school hours will start. They have a test today.

He huffs speeding up a bit still hopefully turning behind to run his eyes around to see if his best friend came.

He sighs of relief when he sights a boy with fluffy brown hair and a bunny smile cycling in a fast speed towards him and stops in front of him.

The bunny boy smirks straightening up his bag strap and nods his head to tell Taehyung to climb up and have a seat on his cycle. Taehyung huffs again, lightly hitting the boy on his shoulder and settles on the back seat.

"Ow! That hurts." He pouts.

"Don't lie." Taehyung glares and adjusts himself to sit in comfortable position.

"Okay tiger. Don't be mad at me." Jungkook chuckles.

"You know today is our Science test, right Kookie?" Taehyung frowns.

"Yeah. I studied nicely thanks to my tutor Mr. Kim Taehyung." Jungkook proudly smiles.

"Showing up on time is equally important or else we won't be allowed to attempt the exam. And the one time you judiciously study and come prepared will all go to waste." He flicks on Jungkook's head.

"Hey don't hit, it hurts. I am taking us as fast as I can to the school, aren't I?" Jungkook rubs his head and continues to speed up. Taehyung shakes his head.

"Why were you late anyway?" He holds onto Jungkook's shoulder tightly as to not fall.

"I was studying. I wanted to do better in the exams this time." Jungkook answers and grins when he spots the school from a distance.

In no time they reach and see that students were still yet to get into their respective classes. The air was filled with murmurs, chatters and tension. Taehyung gets up from the seat, standing to wait for Jungkook to park his bicycle.

Jungkook locks the cycle and keeps the keys in his pocket. He turns to see Taehyung still waiting for him and smiles.

"For you." He says.

"Huh?" Taehyung looks at him with confusion. Jungkook scratches the back of his neck and repeats in a low voice,

"I wanted to study better and score more. For you." He tries to avoid eye contact. He was embarassed and shy to admit.

"Oh Kookie." Taehyung feels his little heart flutter. His Kookie wanted to put efforts and perform better for him. Taehyung leans in and hugs his neck with a smile.

Jungkook grins too, when he notices how happy Taehyung is to know he wants to improve.

"I feel so honoured Kookie but-" Taehyung smiles tiny.

"Kookie, don't stress yourself. You should do better in exams for your own future and knowledge development." He smiles and caresses his cheek.

"You know that I will always be proud of you and cheer for you, right?" Taehyung purses his lips when Jungkook nods.

The second warning bell rings and the teachers tell the students to settle down in their classes. They put their bags outside, getting their things and look around to see the students rushing up, doing the same, gathering their materials, pencil case, rulers and other stuff.