Prologue

The stage was decorated with floral arrangements, versatile aesthetics, and a classic wedding theme in style and season.

Wedding chants were heard in the ballroom as respected priest made the beautiful couple complete holy rituals for the wedding to propose a beautiful new beginning to their lives.

The couple looked happy, a constant glowing smile decorating their faces.

People who came to attend their wedding, families, friends, and relatives celebrated and blessed them with well wishes and blessings.

This was it-the new beginning of Jungkook and Jieun's lives, together.

Jungkook held her close to him, caressing her abdomen gently, showering his love and care for the one-month-old baby staying in there.

He smiled gently, looking at his now-wife promising to take care of her with his all potential.

She gazed at him with her glinting eyes. They have been with each other since college, and getting married at the mere age of 20 was overwhelming.

But they had each other, and now a new guest was adding to their lives, a reason for them to be unified. It was the happiest moment in their lives.

This became a moment they sealed with a promise to be together forever.

Months passed in happiness and taking care of the cute little baby whose heart beats were audible now. The five-month-old baby was moving in the mother's womb and visible to its parents on the monitor. Jungkook and Jieun felt tears of joy in their eyes.

Jungkook was so excited to have the baby, he narrated stories to his wife every night about his plans for the child.

How he wants to buy cute little toys and colourful picture books for the baby, how he wants to hold its hands and teach how to walk, he wishes its first word to be Appa.

He also gushed about how he wants to teach his pup painting, football and the wish list was never ending.

The young man has accepted his responsibilities and the need to make sacrifices, he has accepted maturity at a very young age.

It was so endearing to see him finally happy. Jieun knows how hard it was for Jungkook to cope with the emptiness in his heart and life. This baby was a blessing to them.

It was Jungkook's hope for happiness. Something was keeping him alive, and he was determined to build a better life for them. This unborn baby is his whole world now. His home.

But only Jieun knew the truth, and it pained her to the depths of her heart.

A few months later on her due date, when Jieun was taken to the hospital, she gave birth to a beautiful girl. The omega pup was born, her crying noises were a blessing to their ears, announcing her ingress into the world.

Jungkook held her in his hands, kissing the baby's cheeks and forehead. Tears of overwhelm and relief to see his pup safe in his arms rolled down his cheeks.

But a dark news awaited him there, along with the entrance of a pup into his life.

"I am sorry, Mr. Jeon, but she is very critical at this moment. We tried our best, but her internal bleeding was excessive, we couldn't do anything. Her body was not fit enough to bear the pain. Her wolf is in pain too. Somewhere, your wolves have not been able to communicate well. And that is why she isn't able to accept your comfort." the doctor explained.

"She knew about this well before, and she knew that there was going to be a lot of pregnancy complications in her case, but she knew how much you both had wished for this moment and for this baby too, she said it was precious to her more than her own life. The baby is a gift of happiness from her to you." Dr. Moon sadly revealed.