Chapter 10: Remember Me?

Start from the beginning

Jungkook picks up a fork and knife, holding the toast down with the fork while slicing the toast in quarters, taking a piece and eating it. He continued to eat the rest of his breakfast until there were no crumbs left. He drank the banana milk and wipes his mouth with a napkin. The maid picked up the dishes and glass, heading to the kitchen to wash them. Jungkook got up and went towards the door and heads his way to the stairs.

The person tapped Jungkook on the shoulder as their steps moved as swiftly as Jungkook

The person tapped Jungkook on the shoulder as their steps moved as swiftly as Jungkook. When Jungkook glanced behind him, he was startled to recognize a familiar face. "Hey,"

Jungkook smiled widely and hugs Jimin. Jimin hugs back and smiled too. "Oh my gosh! Jimin, How are you?"

Jimin chuckled and pulls away from Jungkook. "I'm doing fine, How are you?"

"I'm doing okay, how did you get in here?"

"Taehyung and I are friends, so I can come here any time I want," Jimin replied.

Jungkook blinked and tried to process what Jimin just said. "He never said anything about you"

Jimin shrugged. "I mean he doesn't really says much about anybody, he didn't say anything about you either nor about the wedding. "

Jungkook mentally facepalmed as he didn't even let Jimin sit down or offered him a drink." Do you want a drink or something to eat at least?"

Jimin smiled and nods, "I would like a glass of water."

A maid heard and went to get a glass of water for Jimin. Jungkook lead Jimin to the living room, both sat down on the couch.

"So, how have you been?" Jimin asked. "I've been alright, nothing crazy," Jungkook answered.

Jimin nodded. "That's good, I'm guessing Taehyung is treating you well."

In response to the chilling memories of the last horrifying days and months, Jungkook nodded slowly.

___

As Jungkook crouched down and hid in the corner, his back struck the wall. Taehyung chuckled as his footsteps grew louder. "Wherever you are, come out, come out.~"

Jungkook froze and covers his mouth with his hands so not a sound would come out.

Taehyung came inside the room with a sinister grin as he saw Jungkook in the corner pure fear showing in his eyes. "Found you.~"

Jungkook's body just stayed still, he couldn't even move his arm, his eyes trailed to the knife in Taehyung's hand that was covered in blood.

Taehyung raised the knife to his mouth and licks the blood off the knife like ice cream. "You suggested this game, don't tell me you're backing out now."

Jungkook shook his head as Taehyung got closer to him, causing the young man to scream.

___

Taehyung slaps Jungkook in the face with full force. Jungkook fell on his bottom as his face stings from the slap.

"YOU FUCKING WHORE! LOOKING AT ANOTHER MAN WHILE HAVING A SPOUSE?! THE ONLY MAN YOU NEED TO LOOK AT IS ME!"

Jungkook looked down as he was so confused, the only thing he did was glanced at the cashier who was incredibly handsome but also nice. He did nothing more, nothing less.

Jungkook is pinned to the wall by Taehyung, who takes him by the wrist. He breathes hard in Jungkook's ear as he unbuckles his belt and lowers his pants. "Wow, that cashier sure did look good, I guess. We ought to maybe fuck in front of him. Make sure he notices what a slut you are.~" As he licks Jungkook's neck, Taehyung growled. When Jungkook attempted to escape the psycho's grasp, Taehyung's hold grew tighter.

"He can witness firsthand how much you like being completely satisfied~, bouncing on my cock while yelling my name~, pleading for more, and prostrating yourself before me.~"

The cashier's body rolled on the ground in their direction. His tongue, fingers, and genitalia were all missing, and the corpse had several incisions and bleeding throughout it.

Jungkook wanted to puke at the disgusting site while Taehyung chuckled, putting himself in the young man.

"I guess he'll be watching after all."

__

Taehyung held a newspaper in his hands as he rocked back and forth. When the CEO heard a muffled sound, he looked up and grinned as he observed Jungkook hanging from the rope that was fastened around his wrist, his legs being bound as well, and tape covering his mouth. The tree branch bends, and Jungkook's body sways from side to side while slowly rotating.

Taehyung flips the page of the newspaper and reads silently. Jungkook's eyes were filled with tears not knowing whether he'll live another day or not.

"You should've listened but instead you decided to disobey me,"

Jungkook shook his head in denial as the tree branch let out a creek sound.

Taehyung laughed. "I wonder how long will it take until the tree branch breaks."

______

Jimin waves his hand in front of Jungkook's face. "Hello? Jungkook? Are you there?"

Jungkook blinked a few times and nodded. "Yeah, I'm here."

Jimin gave Jungkook a concerned look. "Are you sure? You spaced out for some time when you agreed that Taehyung treats you well."

"He does, I'm just...you know... daydreaming."

Jimin nods and left it alone, he didn't want to make Jungkook uncomfortable any more than he already is. Jungkook was served a glass of water, he drank it and sighs.

__________

Thank you, guys, for your patience, I know it's been long but school and other personal things kinda made it hard to update at the time I want to. I hope you like this chapter, although it took me a long time to update, I did take time to do more research for this story.