pt 14 destructive re trial

Start from the beginning

Trying to appeal to her emotions, I responded, " Your brother is right. If we stay blinded by what's in front of us we won't really put up a fight. with the other classes we mustn't hold back I know right now it may seem like you're taking all the risk but I have your back if it's us we can sweap the spot of top class right beneath them before they have a chance to react"

Horikita Mustering her options said  "fine if it's for the sake of reaching class A , 'll help just know all this is for my sake".

"Understood".

With Sakura going awol she was left with two options enter with a guaranteed loss or follow me Into a path that will bring us closer to class A everything was going just as I'd expected

After a while we had decided to walk over to the room where the retrial was going to be held.

Our homeroom teacher was waiting for us.
"Good afternoon sensei how's your day?" I asked in a casual tone.

Our typical cold teacher didn't seem to care
"Enough small talk just get this over with"

Ryuk added "that's what I'm talking about"

Seeing her dismissive auitde I said "fair enough I guess I just wish you'd have more faith in our class we truly have some talented people sudou being one of them"

Looking amused she replied "please that uncoordinated group of students talented? You're funny"

Ryuk responded "truly hilarious if I do say so"

As class C arrived both of us entered the room the other class seemed to be confident mainly because the lack of edvidance would likely lead to final decision based solely on injuries which gives class C the edge. If everything goes according to plan class C puts class d down for good.

Tachibana summarized yesterday's events and
"Niither party will admit their story is fabricated therefore one group is lying whoever is found guilty of lying will face immediate expulsion"

Ryuk added "let's see if upping the danger is more fun"

He's right The stakes have risen and as a result everyone In the room wore a poker face. I'll bet it all and win big one can not win by standing idle on the side victory is born trough actions.

It's likely they expect me to take the forefront against them since horikita was useless last time. I'll throw horikita at them someone they most likely weren't planning for.

Manabu spoke, "Before we continue, have any of you changed your stance since yesterday?"

No one spoke a word it was clear both sides stood firmly on their beliefs.

Sakagami spoke first, waving his hand. "Since we waited, surely you have your concrete edvidance with you. Why don't you show us?"

"We have no photos they were deleted" I calmly replied

Sakagami's eyes shoot open "outrageous you dare continue this Futial discussion when you have nothing? How desperate can you be? All you've done is waste time and school resources how long will you drag this on?"

Ryuk asked "Hey light why is this old man so mad?"

Not showing any change in expression I replied "it's not that simple in fact I had nothing to do with this. I'd be better if she explained it," I said, handing the wheel over to horikita

Horikita stood up with confidence and conviction
"Class C ploted and fabricated this scheme, and I have proof of it."

Sakagami-sensei replied "do you now"