Pt 9 two faced.

Light's POV

I gently leaned against the handrail and peeked through a crack in the rooftop door. Through the opening, I glimpsed Kushida. No one else was with her. Was she waiting for someone?

"Ahhh, so annoying!"
Her voice was so low that it didn't sound at all like Kushida.
"She's seriously annoying! God, how irritating. It'd be better if she just died..."

She grumbled to herself, as if chanting the words to some kind of spell or curse, while kicking the railing
"Ugh, I hate stuck-up, snobby girls who think they're so cute. Why is she such a harpy? Than there's that stuck brat light A rotten know it all like him couldn't possibly tutor me."

"Look at me I'm soooooo much smarter than everyone and charming how dare he get in my fucking way"

"Does that fuckboy loser think he can replace me no! Only I have the right to have everyone trust me not him I'll ruin him."

Ryuk just stared silently with me until of course he didn't.

"I would say this is a match made in heaven but you two don't seem to be so holy" said Ryuk relishing kushida's spectacle.

Glaring at Ryuk I mumbled "shut it Ryuk"

Ryuk seem to be enjoying her outburst a little too much there's no way he thinks this girl can match me I mean seriously who let's themselves get cought like this without precautions.

I narrow my eyes at the door and kick it making a loud thud, such an unexpected sence is sure to throw her off that's how humans are when faced with something utterly unexpected.

However what really matters is how you adapt to get an edge, let's see what you're made of kikyo how will you pursirvier to save yourself.

There I stood calmly looking at her, out in the open.

"Hope I didn't cut you off too soon" I said alluding to kushida who now looked at me like a deer in headlights.

After a brief silence, Kushida coldly asked, "What...are you...doing here?"

You didn't back down

I extended out to my left pocket and pulled out her phone.

"You left your phone behind so I figured I should give it back as any upstanding classmate should" soon after I tossed the phone over to her in a half witted attempt to startle her.

She cought it while continuing to hold her venomous glare at me but I refuse to yield.

"Did you hear?" She asked. Deciding not to return to her facade.

Without denying what i heard immediately responded in a causal tone"Everything down to the last minute detail"

"I see, you're not even surprised are you?" she said annoyed at the lack of hesitation.

She walked up to and close "if you tell anyone I won't forgive you I'll make you regret it" she said as she grabbed my collar.

I narrowed my eyes at her "how so?"

"In that case, I would tell everyone that you raped me," she said.

Haveing an idea that she might've responded like this I responded "regardless if the statement is false or not if you were to go down that route it would most likely end up being a cold war between the two of us to see who could persuade the school and believe me turning everything against me at this stage in the year will be a high order even for you"

"Even if I'm exposed as a not so perfect person keep in mind I'm the one who picked up class D from rock bottom I'm the one was able to produce a plan to save everyone in Class I'm the one who saw through the S system from the start. I'm more than just a classmate I'm indispensable fact is Class D couldn't of done without me"