pt6 new month

Sakayanagi's POV

Currently, the two opposing leaders of class A were standing side to side looking at the school pleased public board that displayed student posts, announcements, deals, and information about the current school.

"So tell me sakayanagi are you responsible for this?" Asked katsuragi in a blunt statement.

"My my of course not what could I possibly gain from revealing such information it's not like this is gonna hurt your chances of leading class A and quite frankly I don't think anyone from my faction would do something so foolish without merit to speak of. As it stands were at the top our futures are assured what could you possibly gain from helping lower classes catch up" I said seeing no reason to lie.

"I'm inclined to agree with you but you strike me as the type who wouldn't hesitate to sabotage us if it meant Furthering your agenda," said katsuragi

"Boreing katsuragi always so dull playing by fair rules you won't make it far. I also know that neither you nor you're lackeys would play such a move you're far to standoffish to do this you'd play it safe and go for a predictable defense strategy this isn't your style" no one in class posted this we're being framed.

Annoyed katsuragi reluctantly responded "were in agreement that neither one of us is behind this"

"A shallow attempt to break our unity," said katsuragi.

This isn't right though

"Not quite whoever came up with this must of known that we'd see through it and capable students from other classes must surely see that there's no gain from such a strategy most of this information is things that we already saw to some extent we have little to no unity as it stands so why go out of the way to exclude this post from the class A bord"

I let out a smug smile "it's a taunt the person or persons behind this are quite clever if they've figured this much out and by signaling us out it amounts to a declaration of war as if saying "I'm better than you " quite the arrogant display of intelligence if I do say so myself"

The taps of my cane could be heard as I left the hall leaving katsuragi alone

"Do be careful our enemy might actually be capable"

The question now is who.

Looks like my school life won't be so boring I need to regroup with kamuro I need to narrow down the list as soon as possible, this post was made early this morning and soon after in the afternoon three second years end up expelled the point is that those two events are most likely connected it's possible that the upperclassmen leaked information and some lucky student capitalized but this feels far to premeditated for that to be it.

according to my contract in the upper years they refused to talk about the trouble they were in, leaking information to underclassmen about the system would likely get them out the door. If they do talk they'd risk ruining their Chances of getting off if it spreads.

I don't think it's a spur of the moment plan Ethier I believe they were also blackmailed they were seen eating the free food set the past two weeks. they most likely lost every point. But why? If anything that would bring attention to them if I were in their position I would leave them a good number of points so they'd appear normal but no it's like he wants people to know what he did.

Looks like I'm dealing with an arrogant narcissist.

Light yagami POV may 1st dorm.

So far I managed to get a 500k point headstart, 3 upperclassmen expelled, and added fire to the already on edge class A and I did it without arousing suspicion.