pt5 Light's attack.

Light yagami POV

I looked at my two classmates who witnessed the entire event.

Horikita asked me "you seemed to have that under control why'd you need me" she said a little annoyed.

"Two reliable witnesses are better than one"I said in a lighter tone

Originally I wanted to trick them into reveling something about the S System but sudou's uncorporative attitude was enough for them they were under the impression he was too stupid to understand the meaning of their wording and while they are right, too bad for them I was here.

I ended up with over 500k points heh and even if the school calls us in too ask me why I got so many points they're going say they did it willingly to avoid expulsion, this win wasn't enough I could go further.

"Light, dude that was awesome the way you made made them eat their words and swallow their pride and got made them paid for it!" Said Sudou exited pumping his fist into the air over the humiliation inflicted.

"Well I couldn't of done it without you"
That was a lie I could of played stupid and goten a reaction myself Ethier way the goal to get blackmail on them worked.

"Light how many apples can you buy with all that oh it would be paradise turely the school of my dreams" said Ryuk daydreaming.

I cut in "You should both know the contract has a clause that says that if Ethier of you say anything it could put me in trouble please I put my faith in you guys"

This should ensure Sudou's silence.
With that he said bye and left

I was about to leave but horikita just stood in silence.

Horikita was looking extremely pissed
"Hey light is it ture"

"Is what ture" so she noticed I guess this must be a massive blow to her ego.

I continued "yeah class D is a class comprised of defective students and that includes you and you can't accept that can you" i said braking down her predictable thinking.

"Nonsense, I'm superior than everyone I got within the top on the entrance exams I'm sure of it" she said.

Most of them really are defective morons.
I thought internally.

"Horikita I understand you're annoyance and if I know the horikita standing in front of me right now I can be sure she would want to bring this up a teacher" I said

"You believe you were wrongly pleased in Class D but you can't revel that type of information yet, as far as the school knows all this is still unknown to us first years"

She won't do anything I'm the only one in our class able to see what the school was doing without me this class would fall into the pits of despair you defectives need me.

"You want a chance don't you I'll make sure you get it. You've seen what I can do ,Remember you told me at the start we couldn't get along but we don't have to you can help me and I can help, horikita I need people like you by my side together I'll make sure we reach the upper classes" I said trying to extend my hand.

The girl recoiled in discust refusing to shake my hand and madly said "Tch fine I'll fine I'll cooperate for now but only for my sake" as she left.

"Well she sure changed her mind quickly" said the death god lumping

"No she hasn't changed, she still believes she was wrongfully assigned."I said pointing out the obvious.

"Can I have apples"

Here we go again.

"Have you seen all the cameras here I can't afford to bee seen near floating apples, be patient until we make it to the dorms" I said looking around nodding my head.