pt 14 destructive re trial

Light's POV

I had to be swift and fall like a thunder bolt on class C. I wouldn't just win, but I would anilalate them with this next move.

Horikita was still fed up with the fact that Sakura was unavailable.

I had met up with kushida she would be my key element in this victory.

"Kushida, nice to see you," I greeted with a happy tone.

"Likewise, hopefully, everything can be resolved peacefully by today. I would hate to see anyone be punished harshly," she responded.

"I have the same sentiment, and I appreciate all the help you've given us. You truly are someone extraordinary."

Making some room between the two of us, asked.

"We're you able to do it?"

Her face lowerd and she responded "Yes but light kun why me?"

Responding to her question I replied "simple you're a capable person but despite that you have no real interest in class rankings I understand and respect that In fact it's quite admirable because of this I won't throw you into any leadership positions, instead I'll continue on my own path to class A"

I turned around "you and I will take on different roles as to not compete in eachother's light I will continue as class D's leader while you will become a student who helps everyone regardless of class affiliation"

Kushida, keeping her happy tone respond "how is this going to help with that?"

Smileing, I replied, "You will be the one to unify the class. I'll see to it that you become a focal point after everything is done."

Internally thinking to myself, I said that I promise.

"I'll elevate your talents to their peak and all I ask in return is for you is to help me move people around that us how we ensure mutual gain" as I said this I extended my hand.

Ryuk giggled, "Aren't you the devil I can't wait to see how this plays out."

______________________________________

Light's pov

I had kushida send out a message to the three boys that were involved to meet up at a location I decided.

Kushida had played into her role perfectly.

As for horikita, she would assure my perfect victory.

"Good, you're here. Where is Sakura? I can't have her leaving on us, especially now," said horikita agitated.

Talking to her, I replied, "No need to let her be there's been a change of plans."

"On such short notice, why didn't you tell me?" She asked, confused as sudou's expulsion was on the line along with consequences to our class.

"That isn't important. Just focus on keeping your composure in front of your brother. You're going to need it. Remember how I said you're going to play an unpleasant role? Well, now is time and belive Me it'll all be worth it in the end. So be redy to put on a master preformance show me you're class A material"

As I explained my plan to horikita, she seemed to be somewhat disgusted, but that didn't matter as long as her desire to get to class A burned brighter, she would do it. That is the nature of our unspoken aggemant we would hit class A no matter the cost.

"You really are quite cunning but hypocritical,"

"She's brave. Last time, some said that they dropped dead," commented ryuk.