"I see..." Sunmi reached her hand to touch Yunho's thigh. "I'm excited for tonight."

Yunho glanced down at her hand getting dangerously close to his groin. "Me too..."

"Where are you taking me? Last night's hotel was really nice." Sunmi smiled.

Yunho glanced at the front view mirror and the side mirrors to check for any cars following them.

There wasn't any.

Perfect.

With a smirk, he looked at Sunmi then back at the road. "Somewhere special."

.

.

.

"Will you stop pacing around? You're making me dizzy!" Yeosang scolded at Mingi for being unable to stand still.

"Shut the fuck up kid." Mingi glared , going back and forth in the room. "I don't understand...why can't we go with him to help him out?"

"They're already suspicious of him Mingi, any mistake would cost all of our lives." San sighed. "Listen, we're all worried, but you need to calm down."

"Mad you didn't get to fuck him before he dies?" Yeosang smirked.

But it was all it took for Mingi to punch him square in the jaw, leaving the boy's mouth open in shock and hand on his pretty face.

"Mingi!" San stood up. "Leave...out! now!"

"I'm not moving from here until Yunho comes back!"

"Then you better shut up and sit down!" San pushed Mingi to the old couch, forcing him to fall back and sit down.

"If any of you speaks a fucking word...you're done, you hear me?" San threatened through gritted teeth. "I've had enough of you."

Jongho reached to pat Mingi's shoulder. "Yunho's got this, he'll come back don't worry."

"He won't have the heart to kill her, which will expose him." Mingi shook his head.

"Mingi...it's not his first time, he'll manage."

Mingi shook his head stubbornly, nothing convincing his worried mind.

San left his three men talking and went upstairs to his room.

He had to check on Wooyoung.

Opening the creaky door carefully and peeking in, he looked asleep, and San was going to leave if he hadn't heard a whimper.

Eyebrows furrowed, he slowly walked in. "Are you okay?"

The boy under the blanket suddenly went quiet.

As if to pretend to be asleep.

San sighed, gently moving the blanket off his head. "Why are you pretending to be asleep?"

Wooyoung covered his face with both his hands. "Just leave me alone, I don't want to see you."

San couldn't help but smile a little. "I need to make sure you're okay, do you need anything?"

"I'm not okay, I haven't been since you kidnapped me so stop asking that, and yes, I need my freedom!"

San stayed quiet, chewing on his bottom lip. "Alright."

Wooyoung sniffled, wiping his tears. "It was my birthday..." he mumbled.

San looked down and sighed. "Just rest."

"I don't want to rest! Leave me alone!" Wooyoung threw the pillow at San as he walked away. "Fuck you!!"

San went down the stairs hurriedly, unable to see Wooyoung like this anymore.

But it will all be over soon.

Over for himself too.

"Any news from Yunho?"

"No." Yeosang checked his laptop to track Yunho's location. "He's really far away too, I can barely get any signal." He looked up at San, holding an ice pack to his cheek.

"He's taking too long..." Mingi ran his hand through his hair. "I'm going to look for him."

"Sit back down." San glared at him. "No one is moving from here until we hear from Yunho."

"He could be in danger!"

"We can't even properly track him right now, how would you even find him?"

"By fucking looking around!"

"He's not a child! He'll find his own way! If he's in danger he would have signaled us."

"What if he couldn't?!"

"Then I'm not losing another one of you tonight!"

Mingi's eyes widened. "Oh my god...you think he's not gonna make it!"

"Just shut up Mingi!"

Yeosang rolled his eyes. "Can we not fight right now? This is important, we need to try and find a way to track Yunho."

"If we drive towards him, would we get a better signal?"

"I don't think it's the distance, it's the area he's in that barely has signal."

"They're getting rid of him." Mingi buried his face into his hands. "They're fucking killing him!"

Everyone stayed quiet, Yeosang doing his best to get anything from Yunho, but to no avail, eventually completely losing signal..

San shook his head, losing his last bit of hope. "Alright, let's go look for him."

*****************************
A/N: what do you think?