𝟎𝟎𝟔 some wounds don't heal

Start from the beginning

If her dad had been the one to have done those fucking awful things to her since the age of four, and she is still surrounding herself by him than she's in danger, and he couldn't risk that for her, he'd get her out of that danger.

Naomi got offended, "God, no!"

Perhaps, emotionally hurt her? Yes.

Not believing her? Yes.

Chad asked her, again, "Then who?"

Naomi had began to shake her head, "Please, stop. I don't want to remember, again. . ." Her voice was simply cracking, as her lips were also trembling, "I don't want to relieve that, please don't." Her heart felt like it was thumping, and quite rapidly.

Chad nodded his head, "Ok, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Naomi." He apologized to her, and had gently pulled her into a hug, as she wrapped her arms around him, and sobbed in his chest.

The sound of the outside of apartment was heard loud creaking, it had startled her, as she hadn't seen feet passing by, and those people simply heading into their own apartment, as she was set in immediate panic, "No! Don't let him come in here, please. I don't want him in here." She was somehow getting stuck in the past, her old house and those terrible nights, as she tightened her grip on her boyfriend.

Chad reassuring her, "No one's coming in here, Naomi. It's the people going into their apartment, you're safe." He soothed her back, kissing the top of her head, eyes just showing immense of worrisome.

Naomi pulled her head away from his chest, sniffling, "Can you check, please?" Her entire body was trembling.

He nodded his head, "Absolutely."

He had began to approach the door, and unlocking the door as he swiftly opened it, as Naomi flinched backwards, Chad had checked the surroundings, "Everything's all good, it's okay." He sincerely told her, closing back the door and locking it back up.

Naomi exhaled her breath, "Thank you."

He had slowly approached her, "I'm sorry for pestering you, Naomi. I didn't mean to make you distress. . ." He laced their hands together, "I'm just really worried about you, and I don't want whoever had did this to you just running around, he deserves hell." He retorted.

Naomi remained silent — Richie Kirsch is already dead, and hopefully rotting in hell for what he caused her, he had ruined her entire life complete.

Naomi had nodded her own head, smiling fondly at him despite her stained cheeks from her tears, "I forgive you, Chad. You meant well, it's just. . . just I struggle immensely speaking about this, but if I'm in a good headspace about this, I'll — I'll attempt to tell you the best that I can." She nodded her head in honesty.

She knew that she had to be cautious, and extremely cautious. Perhaps, just casually drop the bomb it was someone who was family, and now he's gone. So, it doesn't fucking matter. She'll never receive her fucking justice, so it's whatever.

Chad simply nodded his head, kissing her forehead, "It's up to you, angel. I'll wait until you are ready." All while, he had kissed her forehead once, again.

She had wrapped her arms around his body, again a smile forming on her face, "You make me feel safe. . ." His heart warmed up at what she revealed to him, "So safe." She mumbled out once, again.

A yawn has escaped her lips, "Tired?" She nodded her head that had made him chuckle that sent vibrations, that she had managed to feel.

A yawn had escaped his lips as well, "Lets get your pretty self and myself to bed, pretty girl." He had gently picked her up, as his hands were securely holding onto her thighs as a giggle had escaped her lips, she nuzzled her face into his neck.

The sound of her own laughter escaped her lips, as he had playfully dropped her onto her own bed, a grin was plastered on his lips, as they had shortly fallen asleep afterwards, all while Naomi was simply clinging onto him like a koala, but she felt safe.

Safe.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞, hope you liked
chapter six.

I'm not sure if I like this
fuller chapter. Lol.

So, excited for what
I'm bringing with this
one.

Y'all think Chad will find
out she's being forced to be
GF before the friend group!?