FOUR

"LEAVE ME YOU KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!!!" i open my eyes and realise i was screaming in sleep

"LEAVE ME YOU KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!!!" i open my eyes and realise i was screaming in sleep...i look around and saw him sitting on couch....

While his leg wide open....and glass of wine in another hand...."Ride me" i realised he was angry on somthing....but I don't want to do anything now....

"um i am on my periods" e put his wine glass in table nd started walking towards me "I think today is not your period date...its somthing 5 may right!"

I get up from bed and started walking towards bathroom but...i wasn't that fast....he turn me towards him ...and grab my throat...i was continuously ....backing off but i stop when cold wall hit my back....

"Didnt i said...when i want you.....you have to do everything i said like submissive girl" i was struggling from his grip.....but didn't work he left my thorat and put his hand on wall caging me..

"your dad wants you back....he is saying he will pay me the same amount....but he wants you back" he was completely angry.....i tried to push him but

He grab his both hand...in his one...and pinned them up...."Sell me....then.....you would be free....find another girl who is submissive"

"i didn't fuck any other girl...when you enter in this mansion-" his this dialogue....cut him off...."then fuck...i didn't say...don't fuck any other girl another then me....did i???"

I didn't even realise his another hands was in night gown....he leans for kiss but i turned my face to another side....

"Be a submissive girl....or else" i look at him "Or else what huh....you will kill me....kill me already....i am also bored with you.....i hate you Kim fucking Taehyung"

[ Flashback]

I came back from office to see my mom dad discussing something...."Mom dad....whats this urgent you called me"

"sit down" i sit next to mom....mom held my hands "kid i am sorry....but we have to marry you off for company" tears tears started flowing

"Dad what are you-" i was cut by mom "some share holders leave the duty and .....in one day we can't offer share holders so....The THV said they will become share holders but he want you-"

"oky i will marry but promise me...you get me back.....when our company is on normal" my parents nod....

I am doing this for company....i didn't even know him.....well it doesn't matter....I won't let him touch me....

[ Flashback ends]

I was in car going to The THV....the car stoped in front of building The THV was written in matte black colour.....i went inside...

Everyone was greeting me....i was walking towards his office but his secretary stop me “maam you can't go sir is busy-”

“So....he is my husband then i can go anywhere”
I went inside his office to find no one just him sitting on his chair......

“Sir i stopped her but she-” he give her death glares “She is my wife she can come anytime”
She left and stab her feet on ground...

i smirked and walked towards him....“on my lap-” “-we are in office”

I sit infront of him....“i heard you low you stock price ” i nod “yah there were some Teenage girls in cafe they said ma'am it's to expensive we can't offred this so yeah I did it”

“Theres a race at evening wanna join” i smirk at him “So you wanna lose again....”

“That was before marriage.....now i can beat you” he leans on his table “lets see who will win 1 million dollar”

__________________

ART😭😩