PT 16

~Jude~

I walk over to the kitchen and start grabbing glasses to pour wine, Madoc sits in the living room with Cardan, Orianna walks into the kitchen. She bows as she enters, "High Queen." She says. I laugh.

"You don't need to do that, I may be the High Queen, but I'm sort of on vacation." I say while handing her a glass.

"Oh please I insist, also I should be the one getting the wine, I mean. YOU are the High Queen of Elfhame, you are the one who saved the land. And the land healed you." Orianna says.

"Orianna please, I can do it myself. And we are like family." I say while lying, we aren't like family, she treated Taryn like her daughter but not me. She hated me. But that lie must've put Orianna at ease because I notice her shoulders shift and something in her face changes.

"Okay." She says while twirling the wine around in her glass before she takes a sip. "So, hows Faerie?"

"Oh it's fine, Suren, do you remember her? Fron the Court of Teeth, well she ran away here to the mortal world, and Taryn had her baby." I say.

"Awh, I bet her baby is adorable." Orianna says, I pour myself a glass of wine and take a few sips.

"It has Locke hair, and eyes, oh and his ears. The only thing of Taryn's traits that the baby has is her cheek bones." I say.

"Are you still upset about how Locke play you?" Orianna asks, I chug the rest of my wine and go to pour more, better to be drunk than sober at this dinner.

"I'm upset that she knew, she knew and she let it fucking happen." I say, while taking more sips. I smile, "but hey, I'm the fucking murderous queen and she's not."

"Jude, you shouldn't be upset with her, she is your family." Orianna says.

"Yeah and where is the rest of my family? They are six feet in the fucking ground." I say, "and I'm the one that watched them die."

"Jude..." Orianna begans, I chug the rest of my wine.

"Save it." I say while throwing my glass at the wall and grabbing the whole bottle of wine before storming off into Oak's room.

"What happened?" I hear Madoc call, I sit on Oaks bed.

"Fuckk." I mutter, I hear a knock at the door.

"Jude?" I hear Cardan say.

"Get your ass in here." I say.

"Yes mommy- I mean ma'am." I hear Cardan say, I smile. "Jude, are you okay? Orianna told me you got upset."

"She kept talking about Taryn and some stupid shit." I say, Cardan sits down on the bed.

"I'm sorry." He says while wrapping his arms around me. I lean onto him and wrap my arms around him, he kisses my forehead. I hear the front door open and close.

"I think Vivi and Heather are back." I say.

"Yep." He says while letting go of me.

"Lets go." I say while getting up.

~A/N, this shit is so hard to write when your cat sits on your fucking face.~