Pt 5.

~Jude~

Apparently accourding to Heather, Cardan needs to go shopping for clothes that will suit him. Vivi finds Cardan a shirt a jeans to wear out before we leave. And then we pile into Heathers Jeep. Vivi and Heather in the front, me and Cardan in the back. Cardan put his hand on my thigh as Heather drives, I put my hand on top of his. He smiles at me and I give him a tiny little smile.

~10 mins later~

We finally reach the Mall and there is barely any parking spots left, luckly we finally found one. Heather grabs the keys and locks the doors before we head inside the Mall. I hold Cardab's hand so he doesn't get lost or wander away from me and then try to duel so hotdog stand dude.

"So, Jude I will trust you with my debt card." Vivi says while handing it to me, I give her a confused look.

"What is this?" I ask while twirling the weird plastic card in my fingers.

"Oh its uh form of money here, all of the cash is in here." Heather says while tapping the card. I shake it.

"How do I get the money out?" I ask.

"You just do what the casher tells you and then you enter.." Vivi rumages through Heathers mini backpack before finding a pen and writing some number down on my hand. "You enter these numbers into the pin." Vivi says.

"Okay." I say wearliy.

"I'll give you some cash too." Heather says, I'm good with cash. Heather pulls out three 20's, four 10's, six 5's, and ten 1's.

"Incase if the card doesn't work." She says while handing me the cash.

"Your guy's kindness will be returned with gold and songs written about you." Cardan says, Vivi rolls her eyes.

"It's fine, don't worry about it." Vivi says. I put the cash and card in my front pocket as I grab back onto Cardan's hand and drag him into a store called 'Old Navy'.

"Woah so much mortal clothes." Cardan says. Woah is right, most of my clothes are just hand-me downs from Vivi or Heather. Maybe I could get myself a thing or two. We walk over to the mens isle and Cardan starts to look around. "What is this?" He whispers to me while holding up a pair of jeans.

"Their jeans." I say.

"Ohhhh." He says, "I like them, can I get them?"

"You have to try them on first." I say.

"Okay." Cardan says while about to take off his pant.

"No not here!" I say while swatting his arm.

"Jeez." He says.

"Find more clothes and then take them to the dressing room. I say while pointing to the sign labled 'dressing rooms'.

"Ohhhhh, makes more sense." He says while looking back through the racks. And not even 5 mins later Cardan has a stack of clothes.

"Go try them on." I say while guiding him to the dressing rooms. We find him a room and he goes in.