PT 8.

⚠️Smut (I suck at writimg smut)⚠️

~Jude~

I don't understand why my heart feels like it's going to rip out of my chest, I mean, I have done it with Cardan before. And it's like nothing is different, but yet it does, the way he touches me feels more different.
I focus again and feel Cardan's lips on mine, his tounge forcing its way through my lips. We stumble back onto Oak's bed, I feel bad for what's about to happen but I'll clean it up later.

"My sweet dear Jude." He whispers through kisses. "Everytime I think I can't be more obssessed with you, you find a new way to make you my one and only obssesion."

"Oh shut up and fuck me already." I breathe.

"So demandingg." He teases, "but my queen can have whatever she wants." He moves down to my neck and starts kissing it and sucking on it a little. I groan a little. I can feel him smiling against my skin. "My sweet sweet Jude, I wish we could do this everynight." He says while taking off my shirt and uncliping my bra.

"I do too." I say while sliding down my shorts and underwear. Cardan stops taking in the full scene.

"God your so hot." He says while running his fingers over my stab wound from when Madoc my foster father had stabbed me. He kisses the scar gently before he slides down his own pants and pulls off his shirt over his head. His tail wraps itself around my calf. He slowly starts to go in and I moan loud and grip onto the sheets.

"Fuckkkk!" I moan out, he caresses my face a little before he pulls out and slams back in. Making me scream. "Cardann." I breathe out. He starts to pick up the pace, he kisses me again. He kisses down my neck and squeezes my boobs.

"God the thing I love about you is how you are so different from everyone else." He breathes out. The sound of skin slapping together fills the aparment.

~Vivi~

Me and Heather finally get back from the grocrice store, Heather unlocks the front door but she stops once she gets inside. "What's wrong?" I ask her while stepping into the apartment. All of a sudden I hear moans and slapping sounds coming from Oak's room. "For fucks sake." I mutter.

"Hey Vee you wanna go get lunch? Somewhere? For like a while?" Heather asks.

"Yes please." I say while setting the bags down and rushing out, I hope Jude washes Oak's sheets.

~Jude~

"I'm close." Cardan mutters, I can't tell if he's telling me or himself that. My eyes roll back, Cardan's speed becomes slower and his thrusts become more sloppy. And I feel my insides warm up. He pulls out and grins at me. I prop myself onto my elbows, "round 2?" He asks.

"Why not?" I ask, I stand up and push him onto the bed, I sit ontop of him and start kissing him.