CP MIXED WITH HP PT3

~A/N, if you guys want more parts just say so, also if you guys want me to do other HP movies/books like the 1st-5th just tell me and I will do different parts, and if you guys are sick of this series I can go back to regular CP, ALSO THIS WHOLE SERIES JUDE X CARDAN~

~Jude~

I finally meet up with the others and Cardan as we go to Hogsmead and get Butterbeer. I look over and see Ginny, Ron's younger sister, making out with Dean. I do a fake gaging motion.

"We should just leave.." Ron says as our Butterbeer arrives. "I don't want to watch Dean snogging my sister."

"Is there actual alchol in this?" Cardan asks the person who brought the drinks.

"Uhm, no." The person says.

"God damn it." Cardan mutters as he drinks his.

"Ron sit down." Harry says, "its fine." Ron rolls his eyes.

"Yeah Ron, I don't thing Ginny would act like this if she saw us snogging." Hermione says, I notice her cheeks redining a little. She starts to chug the Butterbeer. A little froth gets on her upper lip.

"Uhm, Hermione." Ron says, "you have a a little something." He points to his upper lip.

"Oh." She mutters while wipping it off. Harry just stares off. When we finally leave we start walking down a road I'm talking to Cardan, when all of a sudden I  hear a scream. I watch as a girl moves from side to side, the floats into the air. Then she falls.

"Thats how Jude looked after Madoc stabbed her!" Cardan says while chuckling. I elbow him hard.

"Shut the hell up." I say, all of a sudden a really big man rushes past us.

"No one touch that." He says while picking up the girl, "only touch the wrappings." He starts to head towards Hogwarts while carrying the girl, her friend trails behind.

~Back at Hogwarts~

Professor Mcgonagle says goodbye to the girls friend then looks at the trio next to me and Cardan.

"Why is it whenever something goes wrong you three are always there?" She asks.

"Believe me professor I've been asking myself that for 5 years." Ron says.

"And you two let them drag you into all this." Mcgonale says while turning to look at me and Cardan. Professor Snape walks in. "Ah Severus, I want you to please look at this at tell me if its cursed." He makes it float and examines it for a good 5 minutes.

"It appears to be cursed, one intended to hurt the person who touches it." Snape says.

"Professor, I believe Draco is the one who cursed Katie." Harry says. Everyone looks at him, I lift a eyebrow, I know he's the one that cursed her because I helped him.

"Now that is a very wild accusation Mr. Potter." Mcgonagle says.

"Yes, a very wild accusation indeed." Snap repeats, looking at me back to Harry.

"You all may be dismissed." Mcgonagle says. I start to walk to the Grand Hall with the others.

"Miss. Durate please come talk with me." Snape says.

"What the bloody hell does he want?" Ron asks. I shrug.

"I have no idea." I say, Cardan pats my shoulder. I jog over to Snape and he leads me to another hallway, he checks its empty before speaking.

"Show me your right arm." He says, I hesitate but he grabs it and rolls it up.

"Look I can explain-"