PT 2.

~Jude~

I walk into the large chambers after getting changed to see Cardan laying on the large bed, I walk over the bed and lay down next to him, he pulls me closer and kisses the top of my bed before stradling me.

"I want you to at least think about it." He whispers.

"I'm just afraid it'll have a simialr childhood to me and you." I say while curling up next to him.

"I would make sure the kid would never have a childhood like ours." He says.

I open my mouth but no words come out.

"Just think about it." He says, I can feel his fingers running throw my hair.

"We will leave for the mortal world in the morning." I say while wrapping a arm around him.

"What will we do in the mortal world?" He asks.

"Im going to take you on a proper date that normal people our age go on, and we can take Oak to a thing called a Amusement park." I say.

"That sound delightful."

"It sure does." I mutter, my eyes feel heavy, and before I know it I slip into a heavy sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes slowly open as I find myself alone in the big bed, I hear voices coming from the closet which is weird.

"What do I pack for the mortal world?!" I hear Cardan's voice sound in the closet.

"Just ask Jude, she is from there." The other voice belongs to the Roach. I get out of bed and walk over to the closet, I open the door to see doublets, robes and more thrown everywhere.

"What are you doing..?.." I ask.

"Hi my darling!" Cardan says while inspecting a shirt before throwing it somewhere.

"The High King here is choosing on what to wear to the mortal world." The Roach informs me.

"Ahhh."

"Jude what should I bring??" Cardan asks while looking at me.

"Vivi will have clothes for us there plus we can go shopping for some." I say.

"But what should I bring for trading for this 'shopping'?" Cardan asks.

"Humans are different than Folk, Cardan." I say, "we use money, dollar bills, we don't do trading a year of ones life or their first child."

"We do not take children from one another! That is cruel!" Cardan says. I snort. "Speaking of children..."

"I'm still thinking about it." I say, Cardan nods.

"I suppose I will leave you two to pack, the Bomb most likely needs help with uhhh." The Roach says while talking towards the doors, "making bombs yes! That's what she needs help with." I nod my head as I watch him rush out of the closet.

"I'm so exicted for the mortal world my Jude." Cardan says while dusting ivsible dust off himself.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous to see how Madoc and Orianna are getting on in the mortal world." I say.

"It'll be fine my queen." Cardan says while taking my hand and kissing it. I smile a little smile at him. He grins back at me. "My sweet sweet queen." He says before kissing my hand again, I smile a bit more.

"We should get dressed and go." I say, Cardan nods and goes to the bathroom to take a bath, I take a deep breath and sort through my clothes before I find a fairly modest gown, it's as dark as the midnight sky, the collar is high and looks as if it was made of crow feathers. The gown goes a bit past my knees and it flows over with curves with great ease, it exposes a little more of my breasts than I would like but I have worn worse. Cardan comes out with a robe wrapped around him ready to get dressed. He grins at me again.
I walk back into the chambers where I call for Tatterfall, she comes in and braids my hair into two smiple braids. Cardan comes out shortly in a white ruffled up button up, with a black and green doublet on top. His black hair falls into his face.

"Are we ready to go my darling?" Cardan asks.

"I sure hope so." I say as we walk out of the chambers and start to leave the palace. We get Ragorwart stalks and Cardan eyes them carefully. I mount mine waiting for Cardan to get on his.
"Come on Cardan."

"Are you sure there is no otherway??" He asks.

"This is the fastest now come on." I say, he gives a sigh before mounting his, he appears as though he has never ridden a ragorwart which I suppose he hasn't. "Better hold on." I tell him while giving his a sly smile and a little wink. And after that we set off for the mortal world.