PT 4.

~Jude~

As it turns out Oak is at school and Heather is at work. And that random weird mortal girl had came by to look for Heather.
Vivi starts us some coffee and Cardan walks around to inspect Vivi's aparentment, looking at everything with a judgy look.

"Do you seriously live here? I mean you can glamour money, you could easily buy a bigger place." Cardan says.

"Cardan, can you take this to Madoc and Oriana?" Vivi asks while handing him a plastic bag. He gives her a odd look but leaves anyway.

"I'm sorry about him." I say.

"It's fine, but how's being High Queen of Elfham treating you?" Vivi asks while pouring me some coffee.

"Oh it's fine, I think Cardan likes it because people are afraid of me and my spies." I pause, "Cardan has been saying the weirdest thing to me for the past two days."

"And that is??" Vivi asks.

"He's been asking me if we want to just have our own child, so instead of Oak taking the throne our kin could, Cardan says Oak would apprecate not having to be High King." I say.

"Woah." Vivi says, "well do you want to? What did you tell him??" Vivi asks.

"I told him I'll think about it." I say.

Well do you want my advice?" Vivi asks.

"Sure." I say while taking a sip of the coffee, the hotness runs down my throat.

"I think you should do it." Vivi says, I start to choke.

"Why?" I ask through my coughs.

"Because Oak doesn't want to be king, and I think you guys would make great parents, plus it might help you be nicer, softer." Vivi says while shrugging. "But it's up to you, if your no ready then your not ready, if you don't want to no one will make you do it."

"Thank's Vivi." I say, all of a sudden the door opens.

"Darling, Madoc held me hostage for a few minutes threatening me and telling me if I did something to you that he would kill me!" Cardan's voice yells. Me and Vivi laugh as Cardan flushed face comes into view.

"Awe, I'm sorry." I say mockingly, Cardan walks over and puts his hands around my hips and his head on my shoulder.

"But he's not as scary as you are my sweet darling nemisis." Cardan says while kissing my neck, Vivi eyes us carefully. The door suddenly opens again, Cardan jumps and pulls away.

"Vivi, I'm home!" Heathers voice calls, she walks into the kitchen and sees me and Cardan. She stops for a second and then smiles. "Hey Jude! Hey Cardan." She says, "I didn't know you guys were coming."

"I thought Vivi told you." I say.

"I must've forgotten to." Vivi says laughing nervously as I give her a look.

"Well you two can stay in Oak's room if you want to, he could possiblly stay with Orianna and Madoc." Heather says.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Just as long as you two don't do anything messy, if you know what I mean." Heather says while winking at us. My face flushes red.

"Oh I can't promise that." Cardan says, his hands snaking back to meet my waist.

"Well if you do make sure to wash the bedding and sheets." Vivi says. Heather laughs.