Trouble In Paradise

Monday night raw came around after MITB had ended, and things were tense as ever between the JD Finn was still upset about what happened with his match, Damian Senor MITB, Becky Lynch lost, ETC.

Alexis had gotten there getting ready for the night she wasn't speaking with anyone whatsoever she was too upset to speak to anyone she gave her kids to the caretaker before sitting down bouncing her leg trying not vomit even tho she wanted too when she saw judgement day and buddy and the others she left to head out onto to ring with Sami, she paced the ring waiting for Rhea she was out for blood and everyone could see it when Rhea got into the ring she saw the crazed look in her eyes frowning but handing her title over before the ref started not long after rhea was being beaten to the ring ground she was trying to get up and fight back but she couldn't eventually she passed out and Alexis won she screamed happily hugging Sami who was honestly scared of her but celebrated anyways, Dom ran up to her as he picked her up " Babe!? Babe are you okay! " he said yelling for help Rhea was bleeding and coughing as medics ran over to help Rhea Dom watched Alexis leave the ring she was proud of what she did to Rhea and it was noticeable.

Dom rushed to Alexis pushing her down " Okay I don't know what the fuck is going on with you beat it needs to stop you almost killed my wife! " he yelled at her as she whipped around " WHAT'S GOING IS I FEEL LIKE I CAN'T TRUST A FUCKING PERSON! " she screamed angrily swinging at Dom who moved as his eyes widen she stormed off hiding she sobbed gripping her new title gasping for air scratching and hitting herself she was a mess but didn't want to show she was shaking violently Cody saw her and hugged her " what's wrong Alexis " he asked looking at Alexis she sobbed into his chest." I don't feel like I can trust anyone I feel like I'm always being lied too " she said to him her voice cracking " first Roman tells me my fiance is cheating then turns out those are fake like who knows what else these people are lying about " she said looking at him Cody's heart broke seeing how defeated the newly champion looked he helped her up cleaning her face " then go talk to them you can't just expect them too lex " he said sweetly alexis just nodded before walking away to catering to try and eat something she could stomach she got some chips and pizza and ate just a little before throwing it away she felt sick already she sighed biting her lip going to find buddy as she wanted to hear it from him when she did " um hey buddy..." she said looking down " was what Roman showed me really fake along with yout screenshots " she asked choking back tears Buddy hugged " no Roman's were fake but mine were real I've always loved you why would I ever do such a thing " he asked lovingly Alexis shrugged before looking at Buddy who kissed her lips lovingly " try again? " he asked she smiled happily and nodded " try again " she said to him smiling.
----------------------
A/N - So sorry it's taking me awhile writer's block and life has been a pain in my ass and sorry for the short chapter