Friday Night smackdown

IT WAS FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN! Everyone who was drafted to Smackdown went to the arena to get ready Alexis went with Roman putting on a bloodline shirt braiding her hair doing her makeup listening to music as Roman came up behind her grabbing her waist smiling " you ready you are the queen of the bloodline " he said into her ear she nodded before seeing who was on first it was Pretty deadly VS Kevin Owen then it was Austin Theory vs Brutal brutes then Iyo and Bayley vs Shotzi, after awhile it finally got to the bloodline vs the usos Roman stood up with his in a bun slicked back along his Wiseman Paul heymanm and solo sikoa Roman lifted his hand out helping Alexis up smirking she wearing a bloodline shirt, some ripped Jean shorts her braided and her makeup done when Roman's music started playing Solo, Roman, Paul, and Alexis walked out people were gasps seeing Alexis on smackdown Roman walked with Alexis smiling down at her when they got into the ring Roman started saying " London! Acknowledge me! " he said people started too some booed Alexis paced the ring smirking waiting for the Usos Roman " I've given my cousins a chance over and over again but that was foolish so I want them to come out apologize and bow to their Tribal Chief " he said before their music came on ' THE USOS! ' Jimmy and Jey walked out looking pissed before Jey spoke while Jimmy also glancing over at Solo Alexis walked behind Solo whispering " you okay? " she asked Solo glanced over at her and nodded smiling before a fight broke out between Roman, Solo Alexis was able to send Jey out but Jimmy bulldozed her hard she gasps holding her ribs kicking her feet Roman rushed over to her " you alright!? " he asked worriedly she looked at him shaking her head " no " she said standing up before Roman attacked Jimmy and Jey beating on them solo helped of course before pulling away " see you at Money in the bank! " he yelled leaving with team Alexis held her ribs leaning against Roman while theme music played when they headed to the busses to head to their area and they got on the busses and headed to the main arena for Money in the bank.