Rey's craziness

The day after Rey came banging on Rhea's door for Alexis Rhea knew where this was going and called everyone down and to the outside which stunned Rey but he flew off at Alexis " how dare you take away my son! " he screamed at Alexis as Alexis screamed back shoving him to the floor " he was never fucking yours dad he was mine I pushed him out I GAVE BIRTH TO HIM! " she screamed as Rey slapped her which caused buddy to step in " go home Rey go the fuck home " he threatened he was much bigger than Rey so he did as Alexis went inside and to the room she was crying holding herself; Buddy came into the room and hugged her tightly " it's okay he's just an ass " he said gently and kissed her head turning on a show for them to watch as Rhea and Dom sighed realizing " Chris almighty what the hell is wrong with Rey " she asked him looking over at Dominik who sighs " guess he didn't like it being known that Alex wasn't actually his " he sighed leaning against Rhea.

Alexis and Buddy had gone back to his home after getting her stuff together from rhea's and Rey's; after getting settled in Alexis showed Alex to his room " alright get some slept bud we have some time to chill " she said closing the door before heading to the bedroom with Buddy they both smiled at each happily and kissed each other's lips getting heated in the moment groaning and grabbing at each other taking off each other's clothes as buddy made his way down looking at her for approval she nodded and he licked her getting a quiet moan from her buried deep she moaned " daddy mmm fuck I'm about to finish ~ " she panted out as he made her wait she growled digging her nails into his back she felt the knot in her stomach get tighter she pulled his hair " i-i can't hold on much longer! " she said struggling her legs shaking he smirked watching her struggle to stay together pulling away for air " daddy's little slut " he smirked grabbing her throat pushing his fingers in she smirked and shook her head which resulted in a tightly gripped throat and hair pulled " what was that brat? " he asked shoving his fingers in deeper causing her to moan throwing her head back " yes I am daddy's slut " she said before she was thrown back down and fingered by Buddy she released onto his fingers gasping before he slid inside of her " goddamn baby you are so wet " he said before thrusting into her " all for you " she moaned out having her hands pinned down and getting marked up like crazy he was gonna climax so he struggled before pulling out and finishing on her he panted heavily collapsing beside her getting a towel and cleaning her up before walking to the bathroom and making sure everything was good before both of them showered and fell asleep for the night.

Rey decided in the middle of the night he drove all the way to Alexis's he had put a device in Alex's teddy bear when he got there he banged on the door causing the dogs Barry and Luna to go mad and snarl Alexis jolted immediately getting out of bed only in her underwear she rubbed her eyes heading to the door to see who it was when she opened the door she saw her dad quickly covering herself " dad wtf! " she screamed calling for buddy who put boxers on and ran downstairs seeing his half naked fiance and her father Rey buddy quickly gave Alexis his shirt before looking at Rey " how did you find my house? Are you stalking us or something " he asked a little bit angry Alexis put the shirt on shaking her head " you are a sick fuck dad " she said as Rey lunged forward before Buddy stepped infront " watch it man your on my property " he seethed Rey growled " I want Alex I raised for those years I am his dad " he said to them shaking as Alexis slapped Rey " no your not I am his mom I gave up everything for my alex you psycho fuck " she growled this seem to piss off Rey he tried to walk inside but what shoved out by Buddy he shut and lock the door Alexis sighed and sat down on the couch running her fingers through her hair trying not to cry " don't worry about him darling your dad is just crazy " he said sweetly as Rey began banging on the door screaming like a mad man Buddy called the police watching Rey crumble under his feet she shook her head; the police came arresting Rey as he fought and screamed for his child; Alexis covered her ears as her body shook buddy brought her upstairs and went back to the show with her as she fell asleep slowly.

The next couples weeks were long and hard constantly working out dealing with her family and constant bitching for everything while trying to school Alex then WWE rolling its head in the way she was stressed out and one day it came to ahead Alexis was busy trying to school Alex while to get ready for RAW buddy had come in to talk about wedding stuff and Alexis just lost " I'M BUSY! I AM TRYING TO GET READY! AND SCHOOL MY KID I DON'T HAVE TIME RIGHT NOW! " She screamed at buddy who looked at her frowning walking over and hugging her " I am sorry baby I didn't mean to overstimulate I just needed some final details and stuff on it that was all " he said lowly as Alexis sighed " I know I know I'm sorry it's just I'm stressed to hell and shit " she said leaning against him as Dominik and Rhea came in " hey everything okay? " he asked " we hear yelling " buddy looked at them bringing them outside " Rey's been harassing Alexis non-stop she's really stressed out snd with WWE and the wedding planning it's bad " he said shaking his head Dominik and Rhea looked at each other " I can manage it would be " she said to them Alexis had come out " ready judgement day " she asked them you could see the exhaustion on Alexis's face Damian and Finn came up hearing their song Rhea, Damian, Finn, Dominik and Alexis walked out smirking getting into the ring as Alexis was picked by Damian and Rhea and Dom were doing their iconic moves before LWO came out and Rey was first on scene; Alexis started to feel her heart rush Dominik looked at Alexis who had visible panic on her face; Rey came in the ring immediately locked eyes with Alexis as Zelina and others came in Rhea glared before Rey said " cmonnnn Alexis we all know why you did it " he said Rhea quickly stepped in " because your a deadbeat and neglected your grandkid " she said getting in his face Alexis grabbed onto Damian Rey smirked " throw the texts up between buddy and Aliyah " which happened it showed them being flirty Buddy looked up and saw he knew these were fake he didn't have her number so he came back " Rey you stop lying to her " he shouted as Alexis gasps and broke down Damian held her close her whole body was shaking then she collapsed her whole body limped as buddy saw rushing inside the ring shoving Rey back then picking up Alexis calling for the medic team " you've gone to far Rey mysterio " Dominik said glaring before Judgement day left with Buddy