"W-What are you talking about?" I sat up while holding the phone away from my ear.

"What did you do to my little cousin?! And you better not fucking lie Angel. She came home in tears and now she's in the fucking bathroom throwing up!" Niya expressed.

"I didn't- I didn't do anything. She blocked me and said she didn't wanna be friends anymore. And s-so I approached her after practice." I explained. "We exchanged a few words and-" I tried to continue.

"And what?" Niya questioned. "And I might've snapped on her a bit...I-I didn't mean to, I just-" I stuttered.

I could kind of heard sobbing in the distance.

"You know what, my cousin needs help holding her hair back. I'll deal with you later...and I will deal with you later Angel." Niya emphasized before hanging up.

I slowly sat the phone down, having mixed emotions and thoughts.

Should I move back in with my parents? Should I move out of state? Maybe I'll just transfer...no, but what about basketball? Ugh fuck!

I decided to go chill at my parents house for a bit. My head was racing with so many things and I knew they could help calm me down. I'm grateful I have them in my life.

When I walked into the house, I didn't see anyone. I went upstairs and heard low music coming from Hazel's room, followed by her disturbing voice trying to harmonize.

"Oh nah Hazel, stick to volleyball." I said as I opened her bedroom door. Hazel immediately held her middle finger up.

She continued singing into her perfume bottle. "Yo, please shut up." I groaned while sitting at her desk. "Angel, stop being a hater." Hazel rolled her eyes.

"Hater? Far from it." I chuckled.

"Why you don't ever come to visit us anymore?" Hazel sighed while pausing her music.

"I'm here right now, aren't I?" I responded while plucking one of the random lashes on her desk.

"Don't get smart." Hazel walked closer to me. She looked as if she was about to try me so I stood up. Hazel was a good two inches shorter than me but, that girl was strong as hell for no reason.

I swear she gets it from Halia.

"I'm not in the mood for your bullsh-" my words were cut off by Hazel yanking me up. She had quickly put me in some crazy position on her bed.

"Okay, okay bruh chill." I tapped out. "That's what I thought." Hazel chuckled while letting me go.

"Your strong ass should've done wrestling instead of volleyball." I teased. Hazel fake laughed before glaring at me. I then laughed at the face she made.

My laughter quickly subsided as I began to think about Dominique.

"Angel. Who do I have to beat up?" Hazel asked. She had always been able to see right through me.

"Nobody." I forced out a laugh.

"Don't lie. Your mood changed a little too quickly." Hazel pointed out. I sighed to myself, shaking my head nothing. Hazel went quiet for a brief moment.