1

it was a sunny autumn day and han jisung, dressed in a nice white button up, black ripped jeans, was walking down the town, on his way to his work. birds were singing in the background, people were chatting, it felt nice.

jisung was a well known doctor in seoul, in fact, he was the best surgeon in korea. everybody loved this sweet looking guy, girls were head over heels about him.

"morning, mr. han!" an elder man shouted brightly from across the road and jisung turned to face him with the softest smile you have ever seen, "good morning, mr. cho!" he shouted back and made his way up towards the male.

he stopped once he reached the mans' table, where lots of different hand made accessories were displayed, ready to be sold. "uncle, how much for that?" jisung pointed to the red string bracelet. mr. cho thought for a while and smiled lovingly, "it's  a gift for you from my family, mr. han. you helped my daughter," the man bowed, "we will forever be grateful."

jisung quickly bowed back and brought the man up, so they were both standing straight, "there's no need to bow for me, mr. cho, you're my elder, it's me who should be bowing," he bowed lightly and smiled, "it's my job to save peoples' lives."

the elder was about to say something when a bullet went straight through his side of the belly, jisungs' eyes went wide open and he looked around, trying to spy the one who shot, but to his luck there was no one who looked suspicious or so. he quickly kneeled down in front of the man, his once white shirt was now covered in blood, as he was trying to stop the blood coming from the mans' stomach.

jisung knew there was a little chance to save the man so he did what everyone would do, he called the ambulance. "please, stay with us, mr. cho..." he mumbled shivering and closed his eyes in frustration.

the man dressed in all black made his way back from the rooftop of the building, he placed his gun safely into his back pocket and chuckled. "stupid old man." he mumbled and pulled his phone out, "hello uncle, the job is done. some kid is taking care of him near the table now, i think they called the ambulance so make sure our men are waiting near the hospital." minho said and ended the call right after.

he had to shoot the man, there was no other way out of this. the man was in deep debt. minho lent him thousands, millions of won and the man never returned any of it. minho knew the man was struggling, of course he did, the man was like his second father, but he was also the one who betrayed minho, the one who was always trying to drag minho out of this, out of the mafia.

the ambulance arrived and took the man with them, also taking jisung with him. "mr. han do you think he will make it?" the driver asked worriedly and jisung sighed, "i don't know, it seems like a deep wound... i wonder who did this to mr. cho." he said quietly and the driver nodded, agreeing with the other.

they soon arrived to the hospital and the driver was quickly knocked down, jisung looked confused and worried when some other man jumped into the drivers seat, "who are you?" he asked, trying to sound angry.

the man in the seat didn't say anything, he just turned the engine on and started driving fast. jisung was looking around worriedly, "he might die! what are you doing!" he shouted, tears streaming down his annoyingly beautiful face, "are you deaf?"

the other sighed and looked in the mirror, he tapped something on his phone and spoke up, "boss we have him." to which the man on the phone hummed softly, "take him to the ranch, i will be there soon." the man nodded to himself and spoke up again, "we have the doctor too."

there was a short silence after that, but then minho spoke, "ok... they will help seung then, just hurry up."

call ended.

jisung looked over at mr. cho and back to the driver, "who are you and who was that on the phone?" he asked angrily and felix sighed for the nth time during this ride.

"look kid, i really should not be talking to you or otherwise we will both be dead meat, so please, stop bothering me." he simply said and jisung jumped at how deep the others voice was.

jisung sobbed silently and spoke again, "i won't help any of you, this is illegal, this is kidnapping!" he yelled and cried even more, "my brother will find you all and then you will be dead meat if you don't turn this damn thing around and take us back to the hospital!" he shouted and felix winced at that.

"stop shouting, are you stupid?" he chuckled, "do you really want to die?"

the doctor looked at him worriedly and shook his head, felix nodded at that, "good. now be quiet."

after a little drive they pulled up into a big big yard, with a big mansion, there were also a big horse stable on the other side, felix hopped out and went to take the doctor with him.

it was predictable that jisung will try to run away, which he did, as soon as the door opened, that's why felix locked the gates. jisung stood there frozen, hot tears never once stopped streaming down his face.

felix approached him and harshly took his hand, "let's go." he said coldly.

they passed the ambulance car, some other two men, dressed in suits, were already taking mr. cho somewhere where felix was also taking jisung.

they walked into a dark room with a little light in there, it smelled like shit there, but no one cared. jisung was shouting, yelling, trying to get out of the others grip, but soon it all went silent when a bullet was shot into the air.

for the first time jisung stopped and looked around, there were equipment for surgeries and some other shit to treat wounds, some medicine and stuff. it looked like an operation room, except for the fact that it was pretty dark here.

a man wearing a black turtleneck, with black jeans walked in and once he saw the person that felix was holding he rolled his eyes, smirk laying on his face.

"so what should we do with him?" felix asked softly, gesturing to jisung, and minho walked closer.

he gently placed his hand on jisungs' cheek and the other turned to the other side, not wanting to be touched. minho chuckled lowly, "you're the doctor, am i right?"

jisung dared to look into the mans eyes and he gulped once he saw nothing in them. they were pitch black, the only thing he could make out of them was anger. jisung nodded slowly, "i am. and who are you?"

minho looked to his right, showing felix off silently, "that's none of your business, kid." he said sharply and looked at the younger again, "my friend, who was in the car with you, was badly injured as you can tell... and i really need your help to try to save him, can you do that, doctor?" he asked whispering and jisung gulped again.

"this is illegal. you have to take him to the hospital, he might die if you don't." jisung snapped, he looked around and spotted a boy with glasses already treating the elders' wound, he quickly walked over, looking for anything that he could help him with. "i'm not doing this because i want to help you, i'm doing this because it's my job."

minho walked out of the room, took his cigs out and sat down on a bench. felix was already sitting here, smoking a cig too.

"minho we have a problem." he said and the older hummed. "he said to me that his brother is a policeman, it might be too dangerous for us to keep him here. maybe we should let him-"

he was interrupted by an annoyed minho, "let him go? to go straight to the police? to say that we kidnapped an injured man, as well as the doctor, that we made him take care of the injured man. that would not be dangerous, you mean?"

felix sighed, "hyung, you know that this is not what i meant."

the older took a drag in and blew the smoke out, "we can't let him go, felix. and you know that damn well. i don't care who he or his brother is, once he is done doing his job he will be sent off." minho said softly and the younger nodded, "changbin will take care of him."

felix looked at minho, "minho, we don't kill innocent." he whispered and minho nodded, "i know, but he knows our dirty little secret, do you want him to put us in danger? i'm not risking that."

they were both interrupted by seungmin, "he woke up, you can see him now." he announced with a big smile.