⁰⁹ 𝘙𝘌𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘕 𝘛𝘖 𝘒𝘙𝘈𝘛𝘖𝘚

▬▬▬˚。:★。𓆩⟡𓆪˚。:★。 ▬▬▬
.ೃ࿐𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒*ೃ༄ೄྀ
࿐❝ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 ❞ ೃ༄
-ˏˋ ↳ 𝘱𝘳𝘦-𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪, 𝘦𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘹𝘷𝘪 ༉‧₊
𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨, 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔢.
▬▬▬˚。:★。𓆩⟡𓆪˚。:★。 ▬▬▬

civil war! the citizens of kratos
have begun an uprising within
the   planet's government,  as
their   queen   has been  gone
from her   people far too long.
now  forced to leave    the front
lines      of    the  battlefield,
Namori Kallistar is   making
her       long-awaited       return
to her home world to put
an end to the fighting.

,.·:*¨༺𓆩⟡𓆪 ༻¨*:·.

𝐎𝐁𝐈-𝐖𝐀𝐍 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆. After all, he had the best teacher when he was just a learner. Learning from Obi-Wan was a blessing in disguise for Namori, the girl savouring every bit of wisdom and taking it with her on every battlefront. Obi-Wan was big on meditation to calm one's nerves, and Namori would find herself meditating any chance she had. Whether it be during boring senate meetings, alone in her quarters, or even on the gunship that began its rocky descent toward Kratos as Namori desperately tried to block out the clone Captain that stood across from her.

This diplomatic mission was at the bottom of Namori's list of importance, even though her own people believed it should be at the top. In recent times, the girl found it difficult to even think about her home world, let alone be back there and sitting on the throne. Her mother's throne.

Being back brought too many memories, trauma, and nightmares Namori desperately wanted to forget. She lived a new life now as a mercenary, yet the other half of her will always return back to Kratos and the bloodline that still tied her to the cursed planet.

With a new rebellion bubbling within the planet's walls, Kratos became a priority to the Republic as war propaganda and misinterpretations of the war were being strewn out by the rebels. Chancellor Palpatine had gone to Namori personally, asking the girl to pause her efforts on the war front and return to her people for a short period of time. Namori hoped it would only be two days, max.

Yet as she sat in the gunship meditating and allowed for the force to run through her, she couldn't help but feel both anxious and annoyed. Anxious for what she would see when she lands back in her home world, and annoyed that Captain Rex had been assigned to join her on her mission.

Rex wished nothing more than to be back on the frontlines of the war, fighting alongside his brothers and hoping to turn the tides in the Republic's favour. However, General Skywalker and the Chancellor wanted someone to be watching Namori everywhere she went. She was a loose cannon waiting to be set off, one wrong move and everything could blow. Her Blood Squadron was meant to be the eyes and ears that watched and relayed back to the Chancellor, but in recent times it seemed like the Chancellor had them doing other classified missions for the Republic. But Rex was in no position to go against orders, the clone Captain simply nodding his head when Anakin told him he'd be going to Kratos with Namori despite his whole body filling with annoyance. At least Commander Tano was with them.

"This is insane," Ahsoka spoke almost breathlessly as she stared at the gunship's holotable which depicted Krato's now ruined landscape, "They're having a whole separate war and we didn't even know it."

Rex hummed, staring at the destruction that overtook the planet amidst their own civil war, "The people of Kratos are split into two. One side was overjoyed to join the Republic, and the others were angered that they followed the Republic so easily."