𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

▬▬▬˚。:★。𓆩⟡𓆪˚。:★。 ▬▬▬
.ೃ࿐𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒*ೃ༄
ೄྀ࿐❝ 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗘 ❞ ೃ༄
𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤, 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦
▬▬▬˚。:★。𓆩⟡𓆪˚。:★。 ▬▬▬

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐊𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 born silent. The only sounds to be heard in the delivery room were the quiet sobs of a grieving mother and father. The newborn's skin lacked colour and her body laid still, but Jorii Kallistar held her baby tight and rocked her back an forth as if she was alive and wailing to be held. A nurse droid hovered near by not making a move, as even it too understood the anguish of losing a child.

A storm laid down heavy amongst the palace walls, the rain and wind only intensifying as the minutes pass. The windows of the delivery room began to shake and the lights flickered, the storm itching to burst into the room. But the parents stayed where they were, holding on to their child as long as they could.

"The storm is growing senators, it is best if I get of you both to safety." The nurse droid spoke, hovering closer to the family, "I will need to take the bab-"

"You will not take my child." The mother spoke to the droid, her voice laced with pain "Go make sure everyone in the palace is safe, leave me and my family here."

"But-"

"NOW!"

The droid hovered away quickly, leaving the former parents seceptible to the looming carnage of the storm. "RO-8787 was right, we need to get out of here." Nerco Kallistar told his wife, pulling back his tears, "Those windows are about to burst."

Jorii shook her head, "I don't care, if the storm takes me so be it. I'll be with my daughter either way."

Necro sighed, but ultimately agreed with his wife's choice. The two sat on the bloodied medical bed, each of them holding onto each other with their daughter between them. A small wave of peace huddled above the broken family despite the looming danger.

The storm began to pick up, it's winds intensifying and causing the whole palace to creek. Rain grew heavier and trees can be seen ripped from the soil and crashing against near buy buildings. The distant screams of palace workers ring through the halls and echoed against Jorii and Necro's ears, but they did not care.

A window had bursted open on the far side of the delivery room, it's shards scattering across the floor and allowing for the vicious winds and rain to seep into the room. Jorii only held her daughter closer as Nerco enveloped his family, blocking them from the violent elements of nature. The second window had bursted, the third one not far behind.

Glass shards flew into Necro's back, each piece stinging but his will to protect his family was stronger. Jorii shook in fear below her husband as she knew they were not going to make it through the storm. In her last plea for survival, the woman began to pray.

She began to pray to the old Gods and new, reaching out to anyone who would listen. She prayed for her and her husband's safety. She prayed for her staff's saftey. And she prayed for her daughter's life.

The prayer was no use, the storm only grew stronger. All the windows bursted at once, the violent storm fighting its way into the delivery room and onto its lone patients. Jorii prayed louder, her desperation at an all-time high as salty tears wore down her face. Nerco's grip on his family grew tighter, even after countless shards of glass ripped through his robes and a large tree branch had landed atop his back. The man let out a yell, the pain on his spine weighing greatly, but he never stopped protecting his family.