⁰⁶ 𝘙𝘖𝘖𝘒𝘐𝘌𝘚

▬▬▬˚。:★。𓆩⟡𓆪˚。:★。 ▬▬▬
.ೃ࿐𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒*ೃ༄
ೄྀ࿐❝ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫 ❞ ೃ༄
-ˏˋ ↳ 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪, 𝘦𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘷 ༉‧₊
𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱
▬▬▬˚。:★。𓆩⟡𓆪˚。:★。 ▬▬▬

clone forces rally!  as the war
escalates   in   the    outerrim,
the  jedi   knights are  spread
thinly    across      the   galaxy.

many new  clones are rushed
into service to  support  their
jedi generals.  unfortunately,
because   of    the    relentless
demands    of    battle,   many
young   clones  must join the
struggle before their intense
training  has been complete.

these  clones,  manning  of a
whole  network  of   tracking
stations,   are  all that stands
between   the   republic  and
invasion.

,.·:*¨༺𓆩⟡𓆪 ༻¨*:·.

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐄, it was a simple saying Commander Cyrus would tell Namori, reminding the girl that despite her need for battle, death would always follow close by. But Namori did not fear death, rather, she was well acquainted with the concept.

From the minute she was born, Namori was pronounced dead. Then soon after the Gods granted her life, they took her father's in return. And it was not too long ago when the Gods took her mother and commander with them as well. Death was normal, death was inevitable. But that didn't mean Namori didn't feel the grief that came with it.

Her whole life was surrounded by death, and as she stood at the First Battle Memorial just outside the Republic Military Base, Namori once again felt engulfed by the idea. She traced the letters and numbers engraved in the Geonosian stone, saddened that the clones had died too early that they hadn't even received a real name.

Sorrow filled her chest after she had traced exactly nine clone designations, the same number of clones she had lost in her squadron. It had been seven rotations since she had aided in bringing reinforcements to Kratos, and seven rotations since she had lost nine of her soldiers, leaving her with a three man army.

ARC troopers Onslaught, Edge, and Crimson were all that remained of Blood Squadron, the trio now spending time in the med bay where they were continuing to recover. The nine other soldiers apart of the squadron were not as lucky, some were found and buried whilst other bodies laid hidden under the destruction of battle.

Namori wondered if their names would be carved in stone, or even if they would be remembered by anyone but her. They deserved a monument just like the one she stood before, all of the clones that have died deserved the same amount of recognition. Sadly, the Republic didn't view the clones the way Namori did, and the longer she fought in the Clone Wars, the clearer that fact became.

"It's a beautiful monument." Obi-Wan spoke softly as he approached Namori, the girl seemingly in a trance as she stood before it, "I fought alongside many of these clones, sadly not long enough."

Namori remained silent, ruffling her hands through the countless layers of tulle and jewles that adorned her dress. She was to be attending a Senate meeting with Padme in an hour, but after Padme had got her handmaidens to help Namori get ready, the girl had managed to slip away from their working hands.

"Padme is going mad trying to look for you." Obi-Wan informed the girl, moving to stand beside her and look at the memorial as well, "She has sent Anakin and I on a hunt to find you."