⁰⁷ 𝘊𝘓𝘖𝘈𝘒 𝘖𝘍 𝘋𝘈𝘙𝘒𝘕𝘌𝘚𝘚

▬▬▬˚。:★。𓆩⟡𓆪˚。:★。 ▬▬▬
.ೃ࿐𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒*ೃ༄ೄྀ
࿐❝ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ❞ ೃ༄
-ˏˋ ↳ 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪, 𝘦𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘹 ༉‧₊
𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔴𝔬
▬▬▬˚。:★。𓆩⟡𓆪˚。:★。 ▬▬▬

viceroy gunray   captured!   senator
padme amidala    has scored a
victory against the    separatist
alliance on the remote planet of
rodia, securing the arrest of the
diabolical confederate leader,
nute gunray.

the jedi council has dispatched
master luminar unduli, anakin
skywalker's padawan ahsoka
tano, and Captain Kallistar
to escort the viceroy to coruscant
under heavy guard. once there,
he will face trail for    his many
war crimes.

,.·:*¨༺𓆩⟡𓆪 ༻¨*:·.

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐄. The senate meeting had gone exactly how Namori had planned, boring. Nations argued new bills were proposed, and the Clone Wars seemed like a never-ending topic that would not be solved anytime soon. The girl wished for nothing more than to leave the godforsaken meeting and head off with Anakin and Obi-Wan, who were off-world and following a tip sent by a pirate named Hondo Ohnaka stating that they held Count Dooku captive.

Namori let out an exhausted huff as she turned to the empty hoverpod to her right that typically housed the Nabooian Senator. Much to Namori's dismay, Padme had gone off to Rodia on a diplomatic mission to try and get her good friend, Onacondoa Farr, to join the Republic's cause. Namori offered to tag along with the Senator for her protection, only for Padme to tell her that she'd be safe on Rodia and that she'd only need to bring JarJar and C-3PO.

In Namori's professional opinion, Padme couldn't have thought of two worse individuals to bring on a mission than the Gungan and the droid. But nonetheless, they were on the mission and Namori was stuck sitting silently in her hoverpod as she mindlessly listened to the senate speak about supply lines.

It had been over a month since Namori had fully recovered from the blaster wound she had received from the Rishi Outpost. In her recovery, Namori was stationed on Coruscant where she spent much of her time with the Blood Squadron.

It was brought to her attention by Chancellor Palpatine that the Republic was training selected groups of clones into becoming an elite set of troopers called Clone Commandos. They were to be the best of the best and kept in groups of three or four, trained by Mandalorians hand-picked by Jango Fett to train the clones into becoming cold-blooded killers. The Chancellor believed that Namori's Blood Squadron was up for the task and that she should be the one to oversee their training.

The girl was skeptical at first, confused as to why the Chancellor would choose her in particular when he was the one to question her involvement with the GAR. The Chancellor responded by realizing that Namori was slowly becoming one of the best Captains for the Republic, and had accomplished great victories in the short span of time she had joined them. She and her squadron were a tight-knit group and great warriors, making the perfect combination for Clone Commandos.

It all felt a bit rushed, almost as if the Chancellor was forcing Blood Squadron into becoming Commandos rather than letting them choose to be such. But clone troopers Onslaught, Crimson, and Edge seemed excited and up for the challenge when Namori first brought up the idea to them months ago. It also helped that Anakin trusted the Chancellor a great deal, and if he could trust him, that meant Namori could too.