⁰³ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘌𝘎𝘐𝘕𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘖𝘍 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘌𝘕𝘋

▬▬▬˚。:★。𓆩⟡𓆪˚。:★。 ▬▬▬
.ೃ࿐𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒*ೃ༄
ೄྀ࿐❝ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ❞ ೃ༄
𝔟𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡
▬▬▬˚。:★。𓆩⟡𓆪˚。:★。 ▬▬▬

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 getting very irritated. The girl lead the two Jedi and clone Captain through the vacant tunnels of the palace, and all she could think about was how eager she was to get out of the confined space with the trio. Ahsoka walked beside Namori, the young togruta almost in a daze as she couldn't keep her eyes off the girl. Ahsoka could swear she still sees a white glow bouncing off of the red armoured girl like a halo. Anakin talked Namori's ear off, not caring if the girl didn't respond at all, and Captain Rex followed silently, Namori practically felt his eyes burning holes into the back of her head.

"You're the reason the Separatists are here, aren't you?" Ahsoka spoke over her rambling master, "You're the God everyone is speaking about."

"Snips, don't be rude." Anakin gave a pointed look to his Padawan, before turning back to Namori, "But you are the God, right?"

The girl sighed, not exactly wanting to have this conversation. "Can we focus on the task at hand, here." She spoke just above a whisper, taking one last turn that lead them to their destination, "Through this wall is the throne room. When I push on this on it, it'll open up right behind the thrones which will give us enough cover from Ventress and her battle droids."

Namori pulled her katana from her back holster, the girl noticing how Rex eyed her and gripped his blasters as she did so, "Easy Captain, we're on the same side here."

"So you say." He uttered, still skeptical about the girl who they have yet to know her name.

"Alright, let's settle down you two." Anakin stood between the girl and his Captain, "We have a Senator to save."

Namori broke the impromptu stare off she had with the clone, "Everyone stay as quiet as you can once I open this door. Then we'll break off into two, Ahsoka you're with me and hard ass over here will be with Skywalker."

Rex took a step forward and was ready to make a quick quip back to the girl, but was stopped by his General as Namori began to open the hidden door. The group stepped out of the tunnels and stood behind the two thrones, perfectly hidden from Ventress' eyes.

Namori held her breath as she peeked over the thrones, her eyes landing on Commander Cyrus not too far away. The man was beaten bloody and left leaning against one of the throne room's pillars. His head hung low and various blaster burns were etched along his armoured torso. The only thing keeping Namori hopeful for her Commander was the fact that she could still see his chest lifting up and down as breathed in erratic breaths.

Shifting her gaze to the middle of the throne room, Ventress' back was turned towards them as she towered over Namori's mother. The Senator looked beaten, but the fire in her eyes still present despite kneeling before the Sith apprentice.

"She's long gone Ventress, you'll never find her." Senator Jorri spit out, her eyes occasionally shifting to the her beaten commander.

"That's where you're wrong, Senator." Ventress hummed in delight, "My men outside just told me that they successfully shot down each of the ships that tried to escape your hangar bay. One in particular being a bright red N-1 Star fighter."

Namori watched as her mother's face turned pale, "The Jedi will kill you. Did you hear me? THEY WILL KILL YOU!" Jorri became enraged, rising to her feet to meet Ventress eye to eye but let out a blood curdling scream as Ventress ignited her lightsaber and let it burn the Senator's shoulder.