Chapter 18: Please forgive me.

Magsimula sa umpisa

Jin- "I know that our family is a mafia but why do they accuse us of killing these random people when we did nothing."

Jimin- "Tch, These random people are accusing us when what we are doing right now is eating breakfast."

Rose- "Oh shit! All my followers are freaking out about this right now......"

Taehyung- "My followers too........."

Suddenly Jungkook got up from his seat.

RM- "Where are you going kookie?"

Jungkook- "I want to fix the situation that is happening now."

Suga- "Wait kookie-"

Before Suga could finish his sentence, Jungkook left the dining room and went to his car to get out of the mansion and fix the situation that was happening now.

(Time skip after Hwang family having breakfast.)

Y/N POV:

After I finished breakfast, I prepared to go shopping. I think I want to buy my maids and butlers food or clothes for them. But suddenly, I got a notification from unknown people.

(In the chat.📱)

???📱- "Meet me at xxxx park now or I will reveal information about you."

Y/N📱- "Whoever you are, don't mess with me or you'll regret it."

???📱- "Well, if you want me to spread information about you..... I guess you don't have to come."

(End of the chat.📱)

Tch.... how dare he mess with me.... I will ask Sehun to investigate this person after I meet him. Looks like I need to get ready now.

 Looks like I need to get ready now

(Her outfit.)

(Her Chanel handbag

(Her Chanel handbag.)

After I got ready, I went downstairs and talked to my brothers about going out to meet people. They gave permission to go out and they kissed me on the cheek and said bye-bye to me, seriously they are the best brothers I've ever had. Eomma and appa as usual in their company.

(End of Y/N POV.)

Y/N feels happy today because her plan worked. Actually, it wasn't the Kim family that killed the person in the cafe, it was Y/N who killed that person and the body was Edward, the person who helped Y/N before.

Y/N wants to do like the Kim family who killed Edward so she told Sehun to edit the video and change the real cctv video to a fake video. And finally the image of the Kim family was ruined and everyone criticized them badly.

(Time skip at xxxx park.)

Y/N arrived at the location of the park and she saw that there was no one in the park except her alone there. But suddenly there was someone behind Y/N.

???- "You came..... oppa thought you didn't want to come...."

Y/N froze when she heard that voice, the voice that had always been there for her and the voice that she once loved so much. But..... that was a long time ago.....

Y/N- "Jungkook?"

Jungkook- "Hey princess." *Smile*

Y/N- "Why tf do you call me princess?? I am not your fucking sister or your girlfriend."

Y/N was about to leave but what Jungkook said next made Y/N stop walking.

Jungkook- "I know you are my twin. Don't try to avoid me."

Y/N- "H-How did you know??"

Jungkook- "I became a mafia for no reason princess."

The brown hair girl only looked at her twin with a blank face but in her heart she was very sad..... While the mafia man looked at his younger sister with tears almost falling....

Jungkook- "Why do you slander your family so badly princess? I know you are the one who made the fake video and destroyed the image of our family...."

Y/N- "What are you talking about? You asked me why I did that?? Don't you remember that you slandered me so badly 5 years ago? You all also abused and bullied me until I passed out."

Y/N- "And don't say that I am a member of your family when you kicked me out of the mansion 5 years ago."

Jungkook- "Princess, please forgive us. We were wrong about you killing grandma, please forgive us and come back to our mansion..... I promise that I will not let anyone touch you again and we will all be happy as before!"

Jungkook tearfully apologized to Y/N, hoping his twin would forgive him and the rest of his family. Y/N was almost crying because she remembered what they did to her 5 years ago....

Y/N- "I'm sorry Jungkook but the wound you all made in my heart is still painful and can't heal at all...."

Finally.... Y/N was crying while talking to Jungkook.... Somehow the wound in the girl's heart suddenly felt as fresh as yesterday from hearing her twin apologize to her. Y/N thought she came here to meet the person she texted earlier but she didn't know the man she was talking to was her twin Jungkook. She also thought that she would not cry in this park in front of his brother.

Y/N- "I think it's better if we go back to our respective mansions Jungkook, or you want to be arrested by the police and curl up in jail."

Out of nowhere, Jungkook felt pain in his heart because he heard what Y/N said to him. Then Y/N went back to her car and left Jungkook alone in the park. Jungkook wanted to stop Y/N from leaving but he didn't know why but his body froze standing there.

Jungkook- "Oppa will make you come back to our mansion princess and after that we will live happily ever after. We will all treat you like a real princess in the mansion."

To be continued........

~Jungkook knows that Y/N is not Min Seol-ah. Will Jungkook tell his other siblings about this?~

~Who do you all think is Tae-Yong's little sister?~

~Who do you all think that Y/N loved the most in her life will die?~

~And please follow me on Wattpad.💞~

Hey guys it's me again Myung-Hee 💫 How are you guys doing? I hope you guys are doing well and please vote this chapter and leave a lot of comments because I want to see your reaction!💞

(1168 Words.)🔥💫