The new kid in town

Credits to trobbinson21 for your idea. It's altered slightly(maybe), but not much. Hope you enjoy.

•My OC: Danny Miller• \(°^°)/

•••••••••
Summary: The new kid in town is about Henry's age. Henry's 16. Which means the new kid's in Henry's class. But this kid is the child of evil masterminds. Dr.Minyak and Nurse Cohort. What happens when Henry finds out that Piper is close friends with the new kid?
•••••••••
∆∆Henry's POV∆∆
*Current Setting: Ms.Shapen's Classroom, Henry's homeroom* (to make this story part easier to understand, I'll be putting setting updates as the setting is probably going to be moving around a lot)

I was talking with Jasper and Charlotte before Ms.Shapen came in the room.

As she came in the room, everyone quickly moved to their seats, muttering about some 'new kid'.

"There's a new kid?" I whisper to Charlotte, as she sits to my left. Jasper sits behind me.

"Yeah, of course you didn't know. Everyone does. Apparently he's really famous or something." Charlotte whispers back.

"Okay everyone, settle down!" Ms.Shapen finally yells at the front of the room.

A boy about my height is standing next to Ms.Shapen. He had jet black hair, pale blue eyes, and was wearing a leather jacket and jeans.

"Hey everyone, I'm Danny Miller. I moved here from South Carolina, I'm 17. Nice to meet you all."

"Henry, would you mind showing him around the school?" Ms.Shapen didn't wait for my answer. "Great, you can take this period to show him around."

"Whatever." I say, clearly annoyed.  I slug my bag over my shoulder and get a 'good luck' from Charlotte and a 'Sorry man's from Jasper as I leave the room, this Danny kid right behind me.

"So, wanna tell me about yourself?" He asks me.

∆∆Danny Miller's POV∆∆

"My name's Henry, as you already know, I'm 16. Charlotte and Jasper are my closest friends." He says.

"Awe, nothing else?" I tease.

"That's the cafeteria," he says as we walk by. "I have a sister."

"What's her name? Can you show me where my locker is?" I question.

"Why do you care? And what's your locker number?" He asks, still annoyed.

*Current Setting: Locker Bank*

"Come on, just tell me! And it's 1259." I complain. We take a pit stop by his locker and he throws his bag in and shuts it quickly.

"Your locker is over here." He says, walking to the end of the hall. I notice no other doors around the area.

"Just tell me."

"No."

"Yes."

"Why?."

"Because I can get you in some serious trouble if you don't."

"What kind of trouble?" He asks. I think he's getting nervous.

"You don't want to know." I say coldly.

"You're right, I couldn't care less." He responds after a minute.

And to think I was thinking about being his friend.

∆∆Piper's POV∆∆

I'm walking around school after going to the bathroom. My class was taking a test and I really didn't want to.