Jealousy

Thank you Wandwitch2bruchulk for the idea. I hope you like how this turns out!

Henry's POV (He's 18)

Ray's nephew moved to Swellview last month, and ever sense he got here, he's been giving my sister really weird looks. He's always trying to hang out with my sister. He lives in the man cave with Ray, and because of that, he knows that I'm Kid Danger. He already knew that Ray was captain man. It's just so annoying that he's always trying to hang out with Piper.

My thoughts got interrupted with a loud banging on the door. My parents are out on a date, so it's just me and Piper home right now.

"What do you want, Marcus?" I asked annoyed, seeing that it was Ray's nephew.

"Your sister." He replied, smirking.

"Go away!" I said, and slammed the door. He's been trying to get to Piper all week! I don't trust him at all!

Piper's POV (she's 16)

Henry was telling me about some new kid working at Junk and Stuff. He said it was his boss's nephew. I went to Junk and Stuff some time last week to see what he looked like, and he was pretty good looking. Henry's just super overprotective. I get it though, he just wants the best for me. He doesn't want me to get hurt again. I've been in a lot of bad relationships.

"Who was that?" I asked Henry, putting earrings on and walking down the stairs. I was going to go hang with some friends today.

"No one important. Have fun with your friends." Henry said, then sat down on the couch with his head in his hands.

I left the house without saying anything and made my way to the salon where me and a few friends were meeting up.

"Hey Piper! Over here!" Jessica waved me over to her and two other people. Jana Tetrazzini and Andrew Goodwin.

"Hey ladies, Andrew." I said, walking up to them.

"So how have you been?" Andrew asked as we all walked into the salon.

"My mom got me a puppy last night! I phone died so I couldn't send a pic but I'll send one tonight!" Jana exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh! Cute! I saw my grandparents last week, they are literally the nicest." Jessica squealed.

"Fun! What about you Andrew?" I asked.

"I redecorated my room. Change The walls to a pastel green, got a new bed frame. It is so pretty." Andrew said.

Finally the people that were doing our hair called us up to get it started.

"What about you, Piper?" Jana asked me.

"We'll there's this new boy that's working at my brother's job, and he is pretty good looking." I said, blushing at the thought.

"How is your brother taking that?" Andrew asked.

"Overprotective as always. He doesn't want me to get hurt again." I replied.

"You know, he doesn't have much else to worry about if you think of it. He works at a junk store, has a few real friends, and he has you and your parents. He doesn't have much in his life, he doesn't want to lose anything else." Jessica said.

"Yeah. Honestly I'm worried for him. He refuses to talk about it too. He won't tell us why he doesn't hang with anyone but Char and Jasper."
*Time skip*

"See you guys same time next week at my place?" Jessica asked before we split ways.

"You got it!" We all said in unison, then left.