"I can't walk"

The idea for the prompt was suggested by autisticxfangirl. Thank you for the idea and all your support.

If you wanna know about my life read the A/N at the end of the part. It will also explain why it took me so long to post this part.

Summary: Henry gets hurt during a battle and needs help getting used to stuff and whatnot.

Contains Hensper(Henry x Jasper). If you don't like it don't read it.

∆∆Third person POV∆∆

Henry and Ray had just got back from defeating Drex again when Henry started to feel off. He wasn't really sure what happened, but blew it off.

"We should watch a movie or something." Charlotte suggested from the monitors.

A chorus of 'yes's and 'sure's erupted from around the room. The group sat down and began to watch a movie.

∆∆Henry's POV∆∆

About half way into the movie, I had to go to the bathroom. I made my way to the bathroom, but my legs were weak and shaky.

A few minutes later, after I washed my hands, I started making my way back to the C-shaped couch. I made it about half way there and then stopped.

"Hen, you okay?" I heard Piper call out first. I heard the movie stop shortly after, but then couldn't hear anything else.

I watched as Jasper and Piper were the first to get up, Charlotte close behind, and Ray short behind Charlotte.

As Jasper reached me my legs gave out. Jasper cought me before I could completely fall, and he helped ease me to the ground.

Suddenly, I couldn't breathe and started shaking.

"Hey, hey, hey. Look at me, you're okay." Jasper said calmly.

I looked at him, tears brimming my eyes.

"Breathe with me. In and out." Jasper said, exaggerating his breathing. A few minutes later, I could breathe normally again, but I was still shaking.

"Do you know how it happened?" Piper questioned, kneeling down next to me and Jasper.

"Uh- Drex, he, he injected something Into me, I think." I sputtered.

"That gives us something to work off of." Charlotte says, ruffling my hair and then moving towards the monitors to work on finding out what happened.

Jasper then suddenly picked me up bridal style and brought me to the couch.

"Thanks." I muttered, my face heating up.

"Course. I have to go now, but I'll come back tomorrow. I'll bring you the work from school if you aren't there."

I hummed in response, my face still red.

Jasper left and Charlotte came over to me."I think I know what happened to you, but I'll talk to Ray and Shwoz tomorrow. Shwoz won't be here until tomorrow afternoon. I'll see you later, 'kay?"

"Okay. Bye." I say, trying to hide the sadness in my voice. "Pass me my phone? I life it over there." I say, pointing in the general direction.

Charlotte got it and came back with it. "Here. I'll make sure Jasper or I grab your school work for you, and we'll make up a believe able excuse."

"It's gonna be all over everywhere if I can't be Kid Danger again soon."

Charlotte didn't say anything, instead said bye to Piper and then left.