Henry's a parent!? Pt2

A/N: Thank you so much for 1K reads on these one shots!! And for 55 votes lol. I am so grateful for everyone that have read my stories and that are supporting me through my writing. Tysm.

Henry's POV                        

I make it back from the attack, Ray still nowhere to be seen, and I am shocked.

Charlotte is sitting on the floor, crying, in a tiny body.

Baby Charlotte?

Charlotte... A baby. Then finally, something in my head clicked. It had to be whatever she drank! I immediately texted Shwoz to see what the potion was, because I wasn't exactly sure if Charlotte said what it was earlier, I wasn't paying attention.

I guess I have to take care of her until she turns back to normal. Or until Shwoz made an antidote.

I put Charlotte on the couch after swaddling her in a blanket and decided to text Ray.

Superhero chat

KD: Dude. I have a problem. And it's big
*Sent 11:46 AM*

CM: What is it? I'm kind of busy. Why else wouldn't I be going on missions with you?
*Read 12:38 AM*

KD: Just help me! C drank something S made and now C is a baby! And S won't answer my text!
*Sent 12:44 PM*

CM: Fineee! I'm coming to the man cave don't mess anything up.
*Read 12:45 PM*

Why does Ray have to be the most annoying at the worst times!? Like it's his fault! He let Shwoz tell us to drink it! What would he do if I Drank it?!

I fell asleep, and was brutally awaken to the sound of crying 20 minutes later. For a second I was confused, and then I remembered what happened, so I picked up baby Charlotte and rocked her back to sleep.

Part 3 will hopefully be posted in the next few days.