Love at Last? Pt3

Creds to GuardianOfFaith286. This might seemed rushed, and that's because it is. I really did try, but near the end I really had no idea what to write, and I couldn't keep this in my drafts, I felt bad not posting it yet, so here it is. I might edit it and add more some point in time, but not right now. I hope you like it anyways.

___________________________________

Henry's POV
___________________________________

I watched as the villains we defeated were pulled into the back of the cop car to be taken to jail. The news crew had left, so now it was just me and the lovebirds over there.

I was just waiting for one of them to ask the other out, they both like eachother. They literally just kissed!

"I know you're secret." Ray, still dressed as Captain man, said.

"What secret?" The Sapphire, Victoria, taunted.

"You know, your secret identity."

"Well, who am I then?"

"The true question is, who am I, Victoria Payne?"

"Ray Manchester, you don't hide very well." She said, taking off her mas and kissing him.

Once they stopped kissing, we all went back to the man cave and transformed back into our normal selves again.

"Go get ready for the Christmas ball. It starts soon." I said, going to get ready myself.

*Time skip brought to you by bob. Please be nice to bob*

A few hours later, everyone in the man cave was ready. Piper came down to the man cave and I helped do her hair, Victoria and Ray were getting ready in their rooms, and Charlotte and Jasper got ready at their own houses but came once they were ready.

"It's perfect. Thanks Hen." Piper said, hugging me after I finished doing her hair.
(Image made with Picrew)

"And you look wonderful." I replied, hugging her back, a smile spreading across my face.

"Go see if Ray and Vicki are ready, yeah? Char and Jasper are finishing up." I said, to which Piper nodded and ran off.

"Henry you look great." Charlotte said, actually noticing me.

I chuckled and rubbed the back of my neck, a habit I got over the years.

Once we were all ready, we all made our way to the dance.

We all danced for hours, sang, are snack and drank fruit punch, all of the things you do at normal party.(A/N: You can image it with any food or drinks, but just for the story, I'm keeping everyone sober, but you do you)

Later on during the night, I overheard Victoria and Ray talking.

"I have to go back, Ray. I miss my friends, my family, I need my life back at home too."

"But what about what we had?" Ray questioned.

"We can do something long distance, If you want to give that a try." Victoria suggested.

"Anything to stay in your heart." Ray said, then pulled Victoria in for a kiss.

Right as he did that, Piper pulled my arm and motioned for me to dance with her, her date had to leave early after he got sick from drinking too much fruit punch.

"I love you Henry." Piper said.

"I love you too, Little sis."
___________________________________
Happy endings for everyone. :) This part was definitely rushed, I was totally running out of motivation for this little mini series or whatever you want to call it. I don't usually do things this long. Make sure to keep giving me ideas if you want me to post somewhat regularly, if not then I will post whenever I feel like it.(I say this as I'm writing at 2 in the morning.) I have a part ready to post on new years eve/ new years, whichever one I remember.

Hope you liked this!

~O.O.