"He would have the resources to fly us in under the radar. Maybe even provide tactical support on the ground." Lucy said. Nolan nodded and agreed.

Grey thought about it for a second and nodded "How do we get in touch with this Max?" He asked.

"Well, last time, he found us when we ran the name of a colonel through the system. I would bet that if we ran that name again, he'd find us again." Tim said. Grey nodded "Okay, do it. Nolan, you fold in with Bradford and Harper, and Angela Start a mission plan. Chen, you're with me at the station to work the murder case." He ordered.

**
Morning arrived none of the Officers had gotten any sleep. Tim was pretty much up all night as he thought about if Gwen was even alive. Tim was at Nolan's house looking over the satellite images of La Fiera's house.

"No, these satellite images are garbage. I can't even see the place. I-If I'm gonna find a crack in the system, I need high-res photos. Blueprints would be even better." Nolan said shutting the computer. Harper shook her head. They were going to be able to get access to blueprints from a drug lord.

"Yeah, we're not gonna get those. This is not the kind of place that's ever been listed on Zillow." She said causing Tim to smirk.

"No, but whoever designed the place would have the plans. We just need to figure out who that is and "borrow" them." He said as if it was the easiest way.

There's a knock on the door. The three exchange glances, then Nyla, Angela, and Bradford draw their weapons and duck into cover as Nolan opens the door. There's an unfamiliar man on the other side, who immediately walks into the house.

"You were told to leave us alone" he said. Nolan looks at the man realizing that he worked for Max.

"Where's Max?" He asked, the man shook his head "we're all Max" he said.

"We need help. One of our own is being held in Guatemala Gwen Rivers" Tim said cutting the small talk. Max looked at Tim "The girl from Boston?" He asked. Nyla nodded "The woman, which you are going to help us get her" Nyla corrected.

Max scoffed "We don't do private parties" he said. Tim stepped forward with his arms crossed. He was done playing around "Well make that distinction on CNN" Nolan said.

Max nodded and sighed he had no choice "I can get you in and out, provide basic supplies on the ground, but no personnel. And if you get caught, you're on your own." He said explaining the rules of the Op.

"Next stop Guatemala"

*
Max had gotten them into a deserted part of Guatemala after hours of traveling. They had two plans, Plan A, Plan B. They wanted Plan A to work considering the second option was dangerous.

Wesley was taking a private plan to Guatemala with a deal hopefully negotiable to La Fiera. With Gwen's wealthy background, and connections with a United States Senator he was going to use that as leverage.

Nolan was in-charge of hopefully securing the blueprints of La Fiera's house to provide some visual insight on how they can make entry. While Angela, Tim and Nyla were going to set up an overlook. Despite Tim's protest of wanting to be in Wesley's place he knew he had an advantage of establishing a recon.

Angela looked at the time. It was time to put the plan into motion "Wesley is going to have to play this part perfectly. Or they're going to kill him the second he's clear of the airport" Angela said with a worry.