"Let's go." She cooly said.

I let her walk first and I quickly noticed how the employees eyed us curiously. Well, they might find it weird that she didn't seem intimidated by me. And probably thinking what's our relationship aside from being partner interns since we are not here as interns this month.

I tried matching her steps and opened the door for her. I looked at her face and she doens'nt really give a fuck about the stares. Napangiti ako ng wala sa oras, her attention is really expensive and she doesn't mind me being seen with her and just let them speculate what our relationship is.

Well, ako lang naman si Gaston Lynx Esquivel, and dakilang manliligaw niya. How about that?

And so, I was humming happily as we rode the elevator, while she suddenly looked so stiff. She's still probably thinking that I am lying about my father's whereabouts.

The elevator opened and I lead her the way. I quickly saw Jess at his desk with our lunch for today. Kaagad siyang tumayo ng mapansin na kaming palapit.

"Sir, it just got delivered." Then he handed me the paper bag. He looked at my behind and looked at Carmella curiously.

I suddenly smirked. Tumikhim ako kaya muli siyang napatingin sa akin. "She is Carmella, you are familiar with her right?" I asked, smiling smugly.

"Ummm...Yes, sir…You two are partner interns." He said seriously.

"Yes, that is a fact, but I am courting her too." I smiled proudly.

He then let out a small chuckle then quickly stopped himself too. Pinanliitin ko siya ng mata.

"Sorry Sir…I just thought you will never court someone." He lowly said and avoided my eyes.

That's understandable. "If we get married, I'll inform you first. So please, pray for my luck!" I tapped his shoulders and left him there dumbfounded.

I opened the door for her and she went in. I locked it and Jess knows what to do for the next hour.

We need privacy.

I let her eyes roam around as I made my way to the kitchen. "Make yourself comfortable." I slightly shouted.

I opened the kitchen door and unpacked our lunch. I transferred the steak and our steamed veggies into a fancy plate and our watermelon drink in a tall glass. I also ordered soup for us and put it in a bowl. Everything in here is already clean but I called a helper again this morning just to make sure. I need a spotless office for her.

I made it quickly and made my way to the table in the visitors lounge. I quickly saw her looking at the huge skyscraper painting just behind Papa's desk.

"Let's eat." I smiled at her as she looked at me.

She made her way and I pulled her chair out.

"I need to wash my hands." She suddenly said.

"Oh...right. That door is the kitchen. We have complete hand soaps there."

She nodded and so I waited for her. We started eating after, and she started asking questions about my mother.

"What should I bring as a gift?" She seemed so nervous.

I smiled when I remembered that just the mere presence of her would be my Mom's greatest gift. So, I looked at her warmly.

"You are the best gift she'll ever receive, Carmella. Trust me."

Her cheeks reddened with what I said. "Pero nakakahiya na wala akong regalo…" She lamented more.