Grey ashes

The week had gone longer than I foresaw. Every now and then a memory would come into my mind. The kinds of memories that you burry deep but keep on coming back to the surface. The memories of blood, fire and ruins.

All the people that had died and I felt responsible. They died protecting me and the others. But I had learned faster Sister Lisa would have been hear. My friend would have been alive. Some of my friend were gone together with fire.

I remember waking up with sticky sweat and a cold wet cloth on my forehead staring at where we were coming from then looking at the lake burning an angry red reflecting the burning forest. Blood flowing in the lake.

Everything gone. Everyone gone. Hearing Elis reassuring voice, "Not everything or anyone is gone" he had said.

We were practically voyagers, some have to be carried by the wind. We were just five of us now. Broken and pained group of five teenagers. It was what it was. Bad things happen.

No matter how I let those words dive and roam around I couldn't grab any hope. They were like what sister Lisa said, We were safe among the people of the north except weren't. Everywhere I go, death followed. I had to leave and stay away from anyone, my friends who had become family.

I saw with my eyes. It was not like any of my bad dreams, it was a nightmare. Not those of monsters with bloody eyes. Those were merely bad dreams, that night I saw red and orange. The sky was dark with ash and black vapour. Houses were red with waves that moved from house to house. Burning everything to grey ash.

Screams!

Deafening. Agony.

I felt a drift of the currents just as sister Lisa had taught me about the other sense of witch and the alpha shared what made me a wolf to be bold and never hesitate but I did hesitate and it brought disaster. I had sensed prior the incident the eerie silence, the storm roaming in the far away air, the hairs on my neck twitching, the foul smell of aftermath burning all the senses of witchery were present but I hesitated.

Everything was gone. Everyone had perished- I had seen Sister Lisa scream until seconds later there was silence. No breath, no body but grey ash. An unusual fire it was. It was just the five of us.

THE END

Thanks so much for reading this novel from chapter 1 to this very last chapter it means so much... Write comments on how you want book 2 to be about.

Please support the story by vote for all the chapters respectively.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

There is a new story i am writing which is not about supernatural occurrence per say but its about highschool life or secondary school life with a fun twist of murder mystery.

A man has been murdered brutally, a physics teacher and there is a pandemic of a series of murders from what appeared to be by a serial killer.

It creeps Linda out since her parents are away but she has to be strong for her little brother.  Trying to lessen the fear, she decides to throw a party which she thinks is a good idea then until she finds a dead body.

The party was a bad idea. But it was too late. It was just her, her brother, her four friends and a dead body. She knew that it was going to be a long night.

😍Until next time wonderful readers.😍😘