Nightmares are real and exist in this world and beyond.

*now we can talk*

"What is going on Sister Lisa" I asked with a low voice. I spoke slowly like it was what i was supposed to do, instincts perhaps. She violently grabbed my arm. Something about that sounded familiar and at the same time I felt unfamiliar with this sister Lisa. She was cold not like her usual chilly self who always speak about fairy-tales, dark, dark fairy tales. She was what I would call non violent policy.

She smiled at me. It wasn't her normal soothing smile, it was not a smile at all. " Where were you Thabo" she hissed.

"Sister Lisa, what is going on, where is everyone" I shouted, she shushed me. She put her index finger on her rips."shhh" she shushed me. I sighed. That was making me become annoyed. I no longer contained fear but I had fury.

"Why are you behaving weird" I asked. All of a sudden, I looked through her, I saw through her. I could see her pleading eyes. I don't know what she was pleading me to do and her fear. She was like a book that have been opened.

"Shh!" She shushed me again. This time I understood what she wanted me to do. I didn't know why but I at least I know I had to shut up and quiet down. That was what I was going to do. I had a feeling to look behind me, I got this feeling from her look.

I nodded. If she wanted me to stop speaking, that is what I was going to do.

She took my right hand into hers and pulled me towards her. She pulled me towars the door of the sleeping hall. Then, I remembered the last night's incident and that door. That made me feel a chill from head to my toes.

We reached the hall way and I started panicking. 'last night, this whole and the sound' I thought. That was the only thing going in my mind, last night's incident.

On the walls, the opposite sides of the hall way, something cought my eyes. There were claw marks in both walls. Five of them and the scratches were very deep. All five lines were crafted so deep like it was not a concrete wall. Last night might have not been a nightmare, it might have been really happening.

I looked at sister Lisa, she also was looking at the walls. She looked at me and we both stared to each other. She didn't say anything she was so quiet, I couldn't even hear her movement or breathe. I could see that she too saw them. It seemed she new about it cause she was not shocked. She moved her head illustrating me to keep moving forward. I didn't realise that I had stopped moving.

She stopped at a door along the corridor (hall way). It was a door we were told not to enter. I took a step backwards subconsciously. She turned and looked at me with one of her eye blows raised. I knew that look very well. It meant I was being a coward. She had talked to me together with a group of another weirdos that liked her stories. She said "cowardice and fear, monsters fees on them". That time my feet near the door, I thought I was being a coward too. Even if I called myself bad words my feet still stood firm on the same point.

She pushed the door open, it made a loud sound and grabbed me inside. I fell on the floor. I heard the door close loudly. I looked around the room and I saw that it was full of the rest of the kids. "They have been here all along" I thought. But I couldn't understand why they were here. It was like they were hiding from someone

At that moment, a scratching sound was heard just outside the door followed with groans and then followed by silence.

Well, then, it was like they were hiding from something.