The dusty book

It was just pure darkness swimming around me. There where some distorted light with pictures of figures, people and trees. And the ground, like memories of my past life.

The pictures grew, more and more joined and the darkness was gone and the memories in pictures and videos were tormenting my peace.

Looking around, I saw my friend Tama, Kumbu, Tiya, Mwayi and I talking, shouting. There was another on the other side, like another vision there were no longer talking but sister Lisa. She was talking to another sister, that memory was definitely not mine. They were arguing and on the back of sister Lisa was a door that was being opened slowly. In the dark by the door I saw a face I would never forget. She was evesdroping the two's argument.

I wished I would here what was being hushed at.

Suddenly, the other sister looked surprised and sister Lisa turned following the eyes of the other sister. Her eyes fell towards the door. She looked angry. They all looked angry.

The other sister grabbed the girl that was evesdroping earlier and pushed her in the middle of the room. I stood still, unblinking, afraid of bushing the dream away. I stared at the little girl that got my eyes, ears and nose. I was right.

The evesdropper was me. The little me's pelled as sister Lisa drew close. She said something as she put her both hands on the little me's ears and little me fell down.

I could have been maybe maybe 7 or 8 but I don't remember that happening. I was sure it was because of what sister Lisa's hands had done.

That memory blurred and vanished. It was replaced with another one, the kind of memory that I wanted to unsee.

Father Peter squeezing his own neck to death. In the memory, I thought I saw something on sister Theresa's hand.

Staring at father Peter's hands I saw his trembling hands squeezing the neck and I heard the borns crack. His eyes white like sister Lisa and red fire in sister Theresa's hand. That was what my eyes had caught. She twisted her fingers and the fire boomed roughly. Like monsters crying to be released to fry everyone. Father Peter's eyes had chaos written in them. I saw so much fear. If he was afraid of dying why would he kill himself. Right, the night creature mesmerized him.

He had no control. But then there was another senario, sister Theresa's hands doing some bizarre things and father Peter's red neck turned red like fire.

And then picture died off. I looked around I saw another memory of how I fainted infront of the giant wolf, sister Lisa attacked by the wolf and the wolf turning into father Mateyu.

The memories were alot to take in. My head was spinning not in the fun way but the terrible way. A lot of memories were flashing and I was spinning and spinning. But there was one memory which the soon as I saw it I remembered what really happened on that day.

***
There were voice. Arguments. I wish I wasn't in one of the memories I had seen. I tried to move my eyes. With each attempt I felt like I was paralyzed. I tried to move my hands and a set of needles porked me and pain burned throughout my body. I had to start with baby steps. I had to start with an attempt to open the eyes and then the fingers and the hands and then get off and run from this place and the people here.

I opened my eyes and the light was blinding. People were arguing indeed but it wasn't what I expected them to be. These people were about to cut each other's throats.

"THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID, tell her what I said" said a tall girl, Kumbu, pointing at the shortest of all. "I would rather not get evolved" said my short friend. "Mwayi come on" complained Kumbu. Meanwhile, Tama was on the floor looking at the ceiling. She looked bored. I had collected enough strength and by enough I meant not nearly enough but I had to try to cough or yell, hopefully, yelling would work.