Episode 29: Dinosaurs again

As we went through I heard a voice filled with rage say to himself. He wasn't a form of mine but more dangerous. "You have no idea strange human. Just know I will kill anything that gets in my way. I must get home." He snarled. He seemed distraught and confused. He sounded tortured all his life. We went in and walked through a white hall full of machinery. It was unsettling. "What island are we on?" Brooklyn asked. We came to another door and emerged into a forest. "You all know how we were all just in a desert?" Sammy asked. "Yeah." Kenji said. We began moving around when a stomp was heard. "No, it can't be." Yaz said. A t.rex came out and roared at us. "Does every island have dinosaurs now?" Kenji said as we ran. "Lord, please tell me where I am and how to burn it into the sea." I said and turned to Scorn. Omega turned to Dawn. Two apex predators to hold the t.rex back. Gamma joined us as Saber. "Kid, get back." I told him. "I know her, she's not trying to hurt us." Gamma told us. The t.rex looked at us. "Gamma!" She said, joyfully. "Hey, Junior!" He said and nuzzled her face. "Sorry for the hostile response." I apologized. "It's okay, didn't mean to startle you. I didn't know you had others like you." Junior said. "I didn't either but they want to help me get off the island." Gamma said. "I hope this isn't a big favor to ask but can you take us to Isla Sorna?" Junior asked. "How many of you are there?" Omega asked. "There's me then my older sister, a kentrosaurus named Pierce, pteranodons, dilophosaurus, some velociraptors, a cerateo named Red Face. He's such a chill guy. Then the last one. I don't know his name but back home he is called the terror of Isla Sorna. A professional at killing my species." Junior said. "Hmm, we can help you out I think." I said. "Thanks." She said. "Junior." Her sister called for her. "Coming." She responded and we followed them back. They engaged in a play fight. 

A female was eating a sandwich when she saw the campers and us. We approached her. "What are you doing here next to a dinosaur fight?" Kenji whisper yelled. "They aren't fighting-" The woman said. "They're playing." Darius finished. "Yes, what are you doing here, are you here to spy?" The person asked. "Yeah, an elite band of spy teenagers." Kenji said, dully. "We will see about that." She said. "What are you doing next to those dinosaurs, I've never seen them before." The person said. We began to walk away. "Oh right, Alpha, Omega, Gamma. Turn back please." Darius said. We did so and the person almost fainted. "We are some top secret experiments. There wouldn't happen to be a Dr. Wu here would there?" I said. "No, just me, Dr. Mae Turner." The woman said. "Who do you work for?" Sammy asked. "Can't say, top secret. Lets get you to my place, they are almost tired out." Mae said and we moved along to her cave home. Behind a waterfall. "Before we go in I must warn you to not go that way." Mae warned us and pointed to another path. I tilted my head and didn't detect anything. 

We explained our history to her and we began to consider trusting her since she could be like Mitch and Tiff. She seemed nice but the others began to ransack the area for clues or a phone. Sammy gasped and held up a sign of her company. "Mantah Corp." She said. "The same people who blackmailed your family?" Yaz asked. Sammy nodded. "I'm sure Mae is okay." Darius said. "We should go check out that pathway, could lead to a phone." Brooklyn said. Me and Omega already sprinted away with Gamma following close behind. We walked to an area when a green light scanned us. "Unauthorized lifeform detected." A robot said. A robot dog walked out. "Must terminate." It said and shot at Omega. Her arm was burned now and she screamed a little. "Come here you little-." I began to say as I stepped on its back and then ripped its head clean off. Then I crushed it. I dropped it and went over to Omega. "You okay?" I asked. "Just a little burn, I'll be fine." She said. I smiled. "Good." I said. If anything caused something crazy or fatal to her then lets say there won't be anything left here. That robot was weird. Gamma was freaked. "Kid, you okay?" I asked. "I know these robots. BRADs. They tried to catch me before something bigger got them." He said. "I won't let them get you." I told him. He sighed. I stared at the machine and crushed its body completely. The others came out followed by Mae. "What happened here?" Mae asked. "It shot Omega so I destroyed it beyond repair." I explained. "I didn't know they would do that." Mae said. "You mean attempted murder." Kenji said. "It never happened before, Mantah Corp is supposed to be helping dinosaurs and humans." Mae said. Gamma snorted at that. "You may want to rethink this then." I said. "I will consider it." Mae said. "Let's go to the T.Rex duo." I told my 'family' mentally. They nodded and we went off. 

We arrived at a ditch and saw a feeder bring food up. Meat. Lots of it. White cubes too. Gamma looked confused. The dinosaurs ate them and then became aggressive. "Woah." Omega said, surprised. "This ain't normal." Gamma said and turned to Saber to talk to them. "Junior, what are you doing?" He asked. She didn't notice him and they fought. She almost stepped on him. I moved him away. I turned to Scorn and Omega turned to Dawn. "Looks like me and Frost are taking a back seat." Al said. "Quiet." I told him. It was true that they probably would be though. One day I hope I will not be able to hear dinosaurs and just watch them, wondering what they think and my features wouldn't show and my forms would be away. Just to see how normal it is with normal dinosaurs. I don't hate what I have but I'd rather be normal with other dinosaurs. In case I meet the other group of dinosaurs and creatures I always wanted to see. We kept the T.Rex duo away from each other as they bit at us. Soon a BRAD shot tranq gas at all of us. "Shriek." Omega said. "Cyclone." I said and we flew up with Gamma in Omega's talons. "It was going to be a while before I became alpha here it seems. The T.Rex sisters fell down. "What have we done?" Junior asked. "Not us, humans." Her sister snarled and they fell asleep. Soon we landed back down and I turned to Al and Omega turned to Frost and we ripped the BRAD in half as it tried to shoot us. "See, not always gonna be stowed away." I told him. He laughed. We truend to normal and walked away.