Episode 18: Multi tasking

I was in my mind again. Half of it was a lush forest for Al and the other half was a swamp for Scorn. "Ready guys?" I asked. Al roared and Scorn nodded. We then walked out and went to a lake. Around it was the quetzalcoatlus. "Hey!" I yelled at him and he looked back at me. "Oh great, what do you want?" He asked me. "Wanted to say hi." I said. "Well hello, you gonna leave now?" He asked. "Cut the sass beak head." Al snarled. "We have questions, how did you evade our knowledge?" Scorn asked. "Just wound up here." He said. "Thanks for saving my friends." I said straining on the word friends. "I regret it, they had a hostile way of saying thanks." He said. "I know, I agree with you." I said. "What is your name?" Al asked. "I don't have a name, just like you all didn't until given one." He said. "I will call you Cyclone then." I told him. "Sounds good to me." Cyclone said and I woke up from my dream. I rose up and yawned. Night seemed to roll in soon. The sky at dawn had many colors. Pink, yellow, and orange that made it seem like the end of the world. It was beautiful. "I can hear your friends in trouble." Omega told me. "Thank you, care to help me out or travel with me?" I asked. "No, I don't wish to be discovered by them. For now anyways." Omega said to me. "I understand, I'll come see you afterwards I guess." I said. "Sure." She said. "Cyclone, can you get me over there?" I asked. "No." He said. "Don't worry, I got you, Alpha." Al said and ran off. 

We made it to the docks since i sniffed them out and I saw Mitch and Tiffs boat at the dock lit by candles. I turned back and turned to Scorn. We swam through the water and I saw no one on the boat. "They are on the shore." Scorn told me and we swam out. I saw that the boat had a leak though. I snorted and looked for supplies. Then I felt a horrible presence. I ran past the cargo loads near the woods. I then let out a loud roar. Nothing came out. For the moment. "Alpha! Where have you been?" Kenji asked. I turned and transformed back. "I went to rest." I told him. "Well we have to get supplies to fix the boat." He told me. I nodded. The others eventually saw me and glared at me. I glared back. Mainly at Brooklyn and then we both looked away. I helped slash crates open and we looked around. "We got some tape." Sammy said as she pulled some duct tape out. "We need something better." Brooklyn said. We separated again and something odd began to happen. Shapes in the shadows. They moved through the fog and rammed into the loads of cargo. Then one rammed me. It was revealed to be two ourano's. "Leave us." The first one roared. I transformed into Scorn and growled. "Why should we?" I asked. "The danger in the woods. We have to remain hidden." They said. I softened a little but the others began to run away again. "No, you'll attract it." The other one said. They charged at them. I knocked them back. The others got away, Bumpy included. I dove into the water as they moved the boat away. The hadrosaurs followed. I turned and charged. "Turn back and be spared." I snarled. They moved around me but left when the group fired fireworks, scaring them. We went back to shore and began to patch the boat up. "We need gas." Ben pointed out. "I know where we can get some tomorrow." Kenji said and they went to sleep. 

I turned back and kept watch. I then walked into the forest and was about to go down the tunnels. I felt that feeling again and snarled into the tunnels. I jumped into them and readied my claws and quills and tail. I walked to the lab all the while worried. "Omega?" I whispered. "Yes." She whispered back. "Something is in these tunnels, it's not safe." I told her. "For now we are safe." She said. After many minutes I relaxed and laid down. My mind is going over these recent events. They came in messing with me and my forms. I then closed my hands hard as my head began to hurt. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "What happened?" Omega asked. I sat up and faced her. "Some recent events are messing with me and my forms." I told her. "Like with that Brooklyn girl?" Omega asked. "Yes, the whole group." I told her. "He's kind of weak." a voice from her said. "Shut up, he has clear power and authority. He just needs to learn how to use it better." Another voice said. "We could get rid of him." The other voice said. "Always you and the murdering." The other voice said. "Who is she to you?" Omega asked. "More like was, the group is sometimes like friends but other times we are all at each other's throats and I just hate them. What a lucky group I got stuck with. She was better than them and was my girlfriend but she broke up with me yesterday." I said. "How are you dealing with that?" She asked. "Not the best, I saw it coming." I said. She then moved next to me. "You'll just need to heal that wound." She said, speaking of it that way was very comforting. "Thank you, Omega." I said. We smiled at each other. "Who are those voices?" Scorn asked. "They can hear us." The first voice said. "Seems we can hear each other's forms now." Omega said. "Yeah, seems so." I said. "Let's make this easier." Omega said and held my hand. "How do we do that?" I asked with a quickened pulse. "We sleep with our hands locked and share the same dream, I think. My forms told me this." Omega said. "Let's do it then." I said and we fell to sleep. 

In the mindscape Al, Scorn and Cyclone joined me. We had a jungle and lake side area while we saw a snowy area from far back. We moved forward and Omega came out with a white yutyrannus. 

Following behind was a brown and yellow siats

Following behind was a brown and yellow siats. Another apex predator that fought T.Rex. 

"Alpha, meet Frost, my yuty, and Dawn, my Siats

"Alpha, meet Frost, my yuty, and Dawn, my Siats." Omega said. I was in awe. "Beautiful." I said. "Thank you." Dawn said. "Omega, this is Scorn, my spino, Al, my allo, and Cyclone, my qutzle." I said. "They are cool." Omega said. "Thanks." Scorn said to her. The group of five went to talk to each other. "Do you think you have anymore forms?" I asked her. "I bet I do, what about you?" She asked. "I probably have some too." I said. We just watched the dinosaurs play around. "This is nice." Omega said. "Agreed." I said. I then jolted away and so did Omega. "Something is wrong." Omega mentally said. I nodded. Just then an ugly, black beast came through and gave a demonic roar. "Run!" I told Omega. We ran fast. The creature followed. "I've seen that ugly face before." Al said. "So have I, from where?" I asked. "Wu's lab." Omega and Frost said at once. Once we got out of here I would kill it. We launched out of Omega's temporary home in ruins. I then rolled and turned to Scorn. Omega turned and turned into Dawn. We both roared loudly and the creature roared back.